Bonus Scene Continuation✨

(Short Continuation of the Bonus scene in the previous Chapter cause I wanna flesh out Enid's embarrassment. Yoko invites Enid over to her dorm to have a little talk. SFW+Slight Nudity+Sexual Implications)

It'd been about a week since Yoko had originally stated that they'd talk about what happened. Now Enid was walking down the dorm hallway, stopping in front of Yoko's dorm. She sighed and knocked on the door. Yoko opened it and pulled Enid inside the room immediately. "Did you get it?"

"Get what?"

"Proof that you fucked up Addams, obviously!" Enid's face was flushed red instantly as she handed Yoko her phone.

"I didn't take an actual photo of her back, but that's the shirt she was wearing." Yoko's glasses fell forward, revealing her new wide-eyed look as she stared at the photo. "Can you drop it now? You have no idea how many people have given me weird looks cause they've overheard you interrogating me over that night."

"I can barely even tell what that thing used to be...so whose idea was it to make paper mache out of her back?" Enid ignored Yoko and went to take back her phone, but the text tone went off. Yoko immediately moved the phone out of Enid's reach and turned around to read the notification. "HO-LY SHIT."

"What?! What is it?!" Yoko looked at Enid for a moment then at her claws then back at the phone.

"God damn, Enid. I am not going near you when you're in heat."

"Wha-! That's so uncalled for and you know it!" Yoko finally handed Enid's phone back, shaking her head as she turned away. Confused Enid looked down to see a text from Wednesday reading 'Cucciolo, I could use a little help.' Enid blushed even redder as she saw a photo right below the message. Wednesday had sent a photo of herself with her top off, standing in front of the mirror so that the fresh cuts were in view. The photo was taken at an awkward angle that was paired with Wednesday's social awkwardness seeping into the way she posed her body. Nevertheless Enid couldn't help herself when that familiar feeling of desire filled her mind. Each bit of Wednesday had it's charm, especially the strangest parts. For Enid at least."I yeah..I-I think I'm gonna go."

"Just don't kill her, alright? Not sure how much more the small thing can take." Enid nervously chuckled as she made her way for the door.

"You'd be surprised." Before Yoko could process what Enid said she was out the door.

"I'm starting to regret asking about this..."

(I'll probably write more smut continuing this storyline because my brain has a lot of ideas but I have like 3 other chapters I need to finish writing so imma go finish those.)