The search

*Tok*

*Tok*

*Tok*

*Tok*

The foots steps of the Grand Priest echo throughout the home of the king of all. A set of giant doors open as the heavenly being entered the quarters of his majesties....

GRAND PRIEST: You called, my lords?

Two sets of beady, seemingly unmoving eyes set their sights on the angel. One of the two adolescent gods took this moment to speak

ZENO: We're boooooooooored

FUTURE ZENO: Really, really boooooooooored

The grand priest frowned as he pondered a bit, what could he do to entertain not one but TWO young gods. It had to be good, otherwise they'd throw a tantrum and destroy everything....

ZENO: oooooh I know, let's play with Goku!

Future Zeno perks up at this and pumps his small hands up and down

FUTURE ZENO: That's a great idea! Goku! Goku! Goku

The two gods start spinning in the air as they chanted the name of their friend, the same friend who'd brought them so much entertainment during the tournament.

FUTURE ZENO/ ZENO: Goku! Goku! Goku! Go--

The grand priest coughed into his fist to gain their attention before speaking....

GRAND PRIEST: I'm afraid that won't be possible my lords....

The two gods both gave the angel a disapproving look as they floated down to their thrones in disappointment

ZENO: Why not?

FUTURE ZENO: yeah, why not?

The angel sighed as he dreaded this, he only knew how to be blunt, not that it really mattered. No matter HOW he told them, if they decided.to destroy everything then there was nothing he could do....

GRAND PRIEST: well you see, my lords, your friend Goku, the saiyan from universe seven.... He died due to old age a couple hundred years ago. In fact, everyone from that Era has long since perished. The only exceptions being Majin Boo, and the saiyan that replaced Beerus....hmm?

Once he got done with his explanation he took in the blank expression of both zeno's

ZENO: That's not fair.... if we can't play with goku....

FUTURE ZENO: then there's no reason to keep this boring reality around....

The two zeno began to raise their hands, the royal gaurds were visibly shaking as beads of sweat poured from their heads....

GRAND PRIEST: I'd advise against that my lord.... we could always find a new friend for you to play with, I'll even make sure it's a saiyan

Both the young gods stop before they could childishly erase every everything from existence. The prospect of a new friend, a new saiyan.... a new goku, piqued their interest. Having once again saved multiple universes from the brink, the angel summoned his staff....

*pop*

He snatched it from the air and called into existence two large ice cream sundaes. The books falls between the legs of the children. They look up at the angel in confusion....

ZENO: Ice cream?

FUTURE ZENO: uuuuuh?

GRAND PRIEST: If I'm going to find you a new friend, I'll need to hold a council with the other universes my lords. Please, do enjoy your sundaes while I'm gone