Entry 1-1: Journey of Hope

Silence.

Pure silence.

That's all I could hear. Silence.

I can't hear anything.

I can't see anything either.

Why is it so...dark?

Oh.

Teruya Otori opened his eyes.

He can see himself laying down on a rather pale white surface, and the sky is almost the same shade of white. He got up to a sitting position, looking around the area.

It was empty. It's like he is the only person in this world. That thought scared him.

The fact that he only remembers his name being 'Teruya' scares him even more. Why can't he remember anything...?!

Suddenly, something hovered to him. It looked like some sort of bubble, Teruya was not sure. Teruya looked at it, and his eyes go wide as he saw what was reflected in it.

In the bubble's reflection, he can see a field filled with flowers blooming everywhere. He can see trees, and he can see birds flying around. He can see cats walking around, and he can also see people running around freely. He can see the happiness reflected on their faces, which made him smile too.

But then, the bubble popped, startling Teruya. "A-ah-! It popped...." He muttered sadly. Standing up, he brushed off any dirt that got onto his outfit, even though he doubted that there were any. He then looked around again, seeing that there really are no other signs of other lives in this place.

He sighed, and so, his journey starts here.

A journey of Hope and Despair.