Entry 2-2: Familiar Tune

The group kept on exploring, and when it was time for them to stop, they stopped by a rather large tree in the area and sat under it.

"Haa...I'm sweating...! That was fucking tiring." Hibiki complained, fanning herself with her hand, even though she knows damn well she can't keep herself cool just by doing that. "You're right. That was exhausting. We don't even have any water with us, huh?" Xander asked, turning to Teruya for an answer to his question. Teruya shook his head with a sad look on his face, and to that, Xander groans in annoyance.

"Of course we don't have any water with us. We woke up without anything other than ourselves, and these bubbles for Teruya's case." Min explained. "Well I guess that makes sense. Ugh...I'm so thirsty, though..." Xander responded, sighing as he closed his eyes and leaned against the tree.

"W-wait, the way you described it was so...." Yamato said, before trailing off and shivering. "We don't have anything else other than ourselves. We woke up in this world alone. We were alone." Teruya muttered in a serious tone.

"That's scary if you ask me." Hibiki admitted, with Teruya nodding in agreement. "....Uh, hey-! We have each other now, though! So we're not alone anymore~!" Yamato said, trying his best to cheer everyone else up. "Yeah, you're right, and I'm glad, to be honest." Xander replied tiredly.

Silence eventually comes in, and neither of them continued the conversation any longer to avoid ruining the mood. However, Hibiki got bored, and eventually, she hummed a tune.

A tune that was somehow familiar to her.

She was so lost in humming it, she even stood up from her sitting position, walked away from the tree for a bit, and eventually, sang the lyrics.

Listening to Hibiki's soothing singing voice made Teruya eventually fall asleep.