Entry 1-2: A Peculiar New Face

It had probably been long enough since Teruya woke up in this strange place.

Without a clock or at least anything that tells time, Teruya can only theorize that he has been walking around this world for an hour or two now. Teruya really didn't know.

He could feel the bubbles from earlier follow him from behind, as if he's a chicken being followed by his baby chicks. Teruya looked back, seeing all of the bubbles that remain as it is; bubbles. There are no memories that were reflected in those bubbles...yet. Teruya had realized that those bubbles were following him for possible an hour or two. Why though?

Teruya shakes those thoughts out of his head, and continued his walk. He didn't discovered anything new, as he was met by only even more of those bubbles that he doesn't know the name of. Probably an hour, two hours, three hours, Teruya couldn't tell whether it was nighttime or daytime now.

No matter how much time has passed, the sky remained the same color. Never changing, and never will be changing anytime soon. Teruya frowned, how can he know if it's nighttime or daytime now?

After even more walking, Teruya decided to stop and take a rest. The fact that he was lonely in this world of emptiness scares him. He has those bubbles to keep him company, but they're just bubbles, and once he sees what's reflected in them, they'll pop, leaving him alone again.

Alone.

He doesn't like the fact that he is alone.

Why is he alone...?

Teruya felt thirsty, yet there are no drinks with him. Great, he can't drink, he's alone, and he can only look at memories reflected in stupid bubbles to pass his time. Great, just great!

After a long (frustrating) break, Teruya decided to continue his journey.
———
It had been awhile since he continued walking, and Teruya had grown tired again.

He felt like giving up and stopping his journey here, but then, he saw a flash of white dashing from a far. "Huh? What was that?" He muttered in confusion. Curious, he followed the thing.

He tried catching up and following that thing, but that only led him to a town.

A town that looked pretty abandoned.

Once again, Teruya is alone. The green haired boy then walked into the town's area, where the houses there are abandoned, and they seem like they were about to break anytime soon. Teruya frowned a bit. Just the thought of abandoning a town you lived in for some reason and leaving your house to look broken like this made him sad.

Where have the people gone too?

Teruya was confused. Very confused. What exactly happened here?

Suddenly, a flash of white dashed right infront of him. "What exactly is that?!" Teruya asked to himself, though he obviously doesn't know the answer to that question. Teruya ran after the thing. "Wait...!" He yelled, out of breath.

Eventually, it led him to one of the abandoned, broken houses in the area. "Who are you?! Show yourself!" He exclaimed. A chuckle came out of the 'thing', and eventually, 'it' showed itself.

A boy with dark blue hair and purple eyes who wears a white hat and a white coat over just a simple grey shirt, black pants, and brown shoes shows himself. "Yay! You found me!" He said in joy.

That left Teruya in confusion. "Huh? Why would you be happy that I found you? Weren't you just trying to hide away from me?" He asked. "Oh, no, no, no! I wasn't trying to hide away from you or anything! I just thought making you chase me around like that would be funny." The boy answered, before whistling an unfamiliar tune to Teruya's ears.

"Right....Anyways, I'm Teruya, I guess. What about you?" Teruya asked. "Ah! Right! My name's Yamato! I don't mind being called Mato or whatever~☆" Yamato replied happily. Teruya nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you! Say, I'm a bit lonely here, mind joining me?" He asked.

"Nice to meet you too! Hmm.....I'm pretty lonely too....Haa~ Sure! Why not?" Yamato responded, jumping in joy, making Teruya laugh. The two then got out of the town and continued their journey together.