Unholy

Description:
That night was not a contrived accident...
___________________________________

Twilight was gathering over the city, heralding the rise of a cool night. The faint light of the sun entered the bedroom through the uncovered windows and painted the tastefully furnished interior in warm colors. The room was obscenely well-groomed, furnished as if the most important event was about to take place here. No flaws and nothing superfluous, everything had to be harmonious and perfect - so thought Sebastian, the author of this creation, busy with its last detail. When he had finished, he went down to the floor and, smoothing out the undulating blanket, looked at the ceiling with quivering satisfaction. A huge, rectangular mirror was located exactly above the bed, completing the overall picture. How Sebastian liked it.

His gaze moved smoothly throughout the bedroom, which made him proud and delighted with the work done. His special project for a special night with someone who will really get his attention.

Tonight helped him find what he had been looking for for so long...

***
The high-end restaurant was lit with many lights, and candles were placed on the tables, adding to the luxurious atmosphere. A dozen waiters moving quickly back and forth, a talkative bartender serving gourmet drinks to those who came here without a partner. Just like the girl who was sitting at the bar right now. She held a glass of champagne in her hand and, swirling it a little, took a sip. This evening was for her the same as all the previous ones. She wanted to take a break from work and find company. Therefore, this restaurant has become the perfect place for this. Besides, it was her favorite.

Sebastian had only one look at this girl to forget about the existence of all the others. Here it is, he thought, the very ideal that he passionately desired to find. Black, like a raven's wing, her hair fell over thin shoulders and lay in twisted fibers. A long scarlet dress accentuated her slender figure, and the neckline to the thigh opened a small window, making it possible to admire her slender legs with one eye. Sebastian could not help the hungry look that caressed her mercilessly, but suddenly stopped, as soon as he met blue eyes, like the sky itself.

"This is she," a thought admiring her beauty slipped through.

"What is the treasure doing here alone?"

A man unfamiliar to the girl sat down next to her, smiling narcissistically. The suit and expensive cologne betrayed his position.

"I'm drinking alcohol, isn't it noticeable?"

"Hey, isn't that too cheeky, Jane?" flashed through the girl's head.
"Well, what's said is said."

But the answer was only a genuine laugh.

"Noticeable. I wanted to roll up, but that didn't work out."

"It didn't work," Jane confirmed.

"I'm Sebastian. Sebastian Stan."

The man extended his hand slightly forward, still smiling, and the girl shook it firmly.

"Jane Willson. Nice to meet you."

"Mutually." The man chuckled again.

It was stuffy in the building, there was no trace of drunk alcohol, the girl looked sober like no one else.

"How long have you been here?" Stan suddenly asked.

The girl thought about it. Why would she even answer the questions of some stranger whose name smacks of arrogance and boastfulness?

But, to her own surprise, Jane answered anyway:

"Didn't keep track of time. Feels like about half an hour."