Soirée

Description:
An ordinary warm evening that ends with what they both have been waiting for so long...
___________________________________

France 1971. Small provincial town. Early warm evening, the birds no longer sang: there was silence around and only from the window of one small cozy house was heard fervent laughter. A girl in a light summer dress was running away from her lover, who was trying to catch her all over the house.

"Sebastian, stop it!" said Florence, bursting into laughter.

But the young man was not going to stop. He caught her in his arms in the bedroom and threw her on the bed, pressing with his whole body.

"Gotcha, little Florence!" Sebastian said with a beaming smile.

He looked at the features of the girl's face with genuine interest, admiring them.

"You're just incredible, Flo," the guy whispered again smiling, "Incredibly beautiful, smart... Perfect."

The girl was embarrassed, averting her gaze for a moment, but the next second her lips tremblingly covered those of Sebastian. To Florence's surprise, the young man returned the kiss, only deepening it a little, stroking her soft brown hair. She smiled, feeling the tenderness and intimacy of the moment.

There are times when time stops. Sebastian and Florence felt exactly that. It seemed that all living things stopped so that these two could enjoy each other to their fullest.

In a moment, Sebastian's hands wandered over Flo's body, outlining the curves of her waist and hips. She watched her lover with rapture. Noticing her gaze, the guy gently pushed the fabric of the dress, revealing some smooth creamy beige skin, and then almost weightlessly touched his lips there. An awkward low moan escaped the girl's lips.

"Do you like it, honey?" Sebastian asked, looking up at her.

"Yes," the girl answered timidly.

"Am I the first... touching you like this?"

"You are the first... And the first one I kissed..."

"I'm glad, little one," the young man returned to his work with a sweet grin.

Having completely rid his beloved of the dress, and after the underwear, he settled down between her thighs.

"If you don't like it, be sure to tell me," Sebastian warned.

He began to kiss the inside of the girl's thighs, leaving a wet path straight to the most intimate place. There he paused, as if waiting for permission, but the impatient groan that escaped as if on purpose became a green light for him. The young man gently touched his erogenous zone with his lips, receiving in response sweet sighs, expressing sincere pleasure. Then again... more and more... After a few minutes, the girl moaned and twisted at the top of her lungs until she reached her peak.

"I liked it..." Florence whispered a moment before the next kiss.

Sebastian liked kissing the girl, so in search of the next point of pleasure, he rose higher and higher, sensually kissing her stomach. Then, having reached the rounded chest, he took one nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, then moving on to another, and his warm palm took the previous place. Flo writhed, moaned and asked for more, feeling the growing tension in the lower abdomen ...

In the morning the two were in bed. Sebastian carefully covered the naked girl with a blanket, once again looking at her beautiful face. As if sensing someone's gaze on her, Florence wrinkled her nose as she woke up.

"How long have you been looking at me like that?" she asked.

"All morning, honey," the boy replied.

The girl was charmingly embarrassed, at the same time blushing and covering her face with her hands.

"Hey, please don't hide your face from me. I love it..."

Florence removed her hands and looked directly into her beautiful greyish eyes.

"I love you, baby," the young man said, kissing the girl on the nose.

"And I love you too, Sebastian," Flo repeated, pulling him into a deeper kiss.