1) It's Tough to be a God

Written by Elton John, Covered by Annapantsu and Elsie Lovelock

"Eh?"

"Music?"

Their reactions were natural. They were expecting more writing or pictures of something, but there was loud music instead. Suddenly, moving pictures started to appear. It felt like they were there inside the wall almost.

The screen panned over to an outside and comfortable looking sitting area. A redhead could be seen laying there, with his legs hanging off of a couch armrest. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, wearing an 'is this bitch serious?' look on his face.

[ I hardly think I'm qualified, to come across all sanctified. I just don't cut it, with the cherubim. ]

Gasp!

"Human!"

"Young master...?!"

"Why is Cale there!"

Most of the people on the 'good' side were exclaiming in shock at seeing their dear commander on the screen. The music was so loud however, that their shouts did not overshadow [Cale]'s words.

The 'evil' side was quiet, confused on why they were even here in the first place, and the ancient powers had mixed reactions.

Everyone watched as [Cale] stood up from his lazy position on the couch, and started walking forward with the same expression. The music continued.

{ Henituse, what are you talking about? }

More shocked gasps spread as the {White Star} made his appearance, popping up beside [Cale] with a sly smile on his masked face. Everyone saw him playfully flick [Cale] on the forehead, earning an annoyed yelp from their commander.

Bloodlust started to clump pathetically again, and glares were exchanged between the two large groups. Jour was a big contributor to both the glares and bloodlust.

Someone dared to attack her cutie.

{ There again they're on their knees. Being worshiped is a breeze... Which rather suits us in, the interi~m. }

The allies watched in shock as [Cale] started to smirk as well and shove the {White Star} away.

'Why does he not seem bothered by that bastard's presence?'

Choi Han really wanted his sword back as [Cale] continued to sing.

[ The interim, the interim. That's me and him— Oh my god! ]

'Eh? Is he talking about that noisy god?'

[Cale]'s expression changed to one of annoyance mixed with resignation as the two sang together.

[{ It's tough to be a god! }]

{ Tread where mortals have not trod. Be deified, when really, you're a sham! }

The 'evil' group was feeling many different emotions, such as confusion of why their liege would be singing with his mortal enemy like they were friends. The 'good' side all had their jaws slacked. This was so incredibly mind numbing to watch.

{ Be an object of devotion, be the subject of psalms! }

Dorph could not blink his eyes as he stared at this absurd display.

[ It's a rather touching notion... All those prayers, and those salaams. ]

{ Exactly~ }

Alberu thought that [Cale] seemed to be getting persuaded by the {White Star} to accept his nicknames.

'This is not something my dongsaeng would ever do even if I gave him a golden plaque. What sort of universe is this, that Cale of all people would consider becoming a god?'