3) Slow Grenade (slowed+reverbed)

Performed by Ellie Goulding and Lauv

"Haaaaa, what will it be this time?"

"Don't tell me it's them again."

"Please no..."

<< Warning. >>

Immediate panic settled in everyone's chest. What was 'Warning' supposed to mean?

"Hey, Mr. Wall, could you explain more?"

"What the fuck?"

"Warning? Is it something worse than what we have already seen?"

"How could there be anything worse?! Blegh-"

Hans was still fake gagging from the last scene, so if this next one needed a warning, he felt like he would have to jab his eyes out.

No other response from the wall was given, but as the scene slowly faded into existence, every single viewer understood what the warning was for. Gasps rang out in all three groups, and some had fainted from shock or the sight of too much blood.

"What—"

"That's...!"

"Uwahh!"

Some of the children screamed and hid their faces against their guardians' chests. Raon and the kittens couldn't stop staring though. Their eyes were forcibly covered by Alberu and Eruhaben as soon as everyone registered what was pictured.

It was gruesome. And yet, such beautiful music was playing.

{White Star} and [Cale Henituse] lay on their backs. The tops of their heads were close together but their feet were pointing in opposite directions, like siblings cloud gazing on a grassy plain.

It was just as calm, but this was not such a happy scenario.

There seemed to be blood splattered everywhere, but the majority of it was coming from both of them.

Specifically, where their hearts should have been.

It was like they had both been stabbed directly in the heart, but they were not actively bleeding. The wind, although it could be heard, was not blowing their hair or their loose clothes. The screen was aimed downwards, only showing their bodies, but no other sounds of battle were there.

It was quiet, other than the soft music playing, as if time was frozen for them. As if this was their final moments alive.

"How could such a thing...!"

"My liege!"

"Who did that to the commander-nim!?"

Alberu looked down at Raon. There were tears in his eyes, but he wasn't saying anything. The kittens were stuttering, trying to make sense of what they had just seen, but they were also on the verge of crying.

He glanced back up at Eruhaben, and then at the rest of their group. They were all looking at him.

"It's not real. There is a chance that everything here is simply made up. Plus... my dongsaeng would never let someone stab him, I'm sure of that much."

"... Right."

"Sure."

"It is as his highness says, this is not the young master that we know."

"We will not get tricked."

"He is safe."

"... Of course."

Alberu then turned towards the group of ancient powers. Jour was staring at the super rock's chest since he had quickly moved in front of her to block the screen, but she hadn't noticed.