The End

I had been correct that Chester's parents would accept us with time, and I dare say they even seemed to grow a fondness for me that I did not anticipate. Every once in a while Chester's parents, or his brother, would drop in to spend some time with us. I became more comfortable around them, even to where I didn't mind being held, although of course I always felt safer in Chester's hands. They always thoroughly enjoyed the human meat snacks I was able to make for them, which I'm sure saved me from any unpleasant incidences of being eaten. Once Chester's dad had reigned in his explosive temper, I recognized him to be a stern, conservative, upstanding father, although I did believe he was too harsh on his children. His actions were his efforts to "toughen them up." Though he had no problem belittling his sons and giving them a smack upside the head, he treated me differently, with respect and gentleness. I wasn't sure if he did so because I was a woman, or because he didn't want to accidentally crush me in his hands. Perhaps both.

One uncomfortable sticking point was that the parents wanted grandchildren, to continue the bloodline. Obviously, Chester and I would not be able to fulfill this obligation. At least, not at my current size. I worked hard to enhance my magical capabilities every day. Theoretically, we might be able to do the deed if I could make myself large enough, but even then I didn't know if our species were compatible for successful fertilization or birth. Either way, I continued to practice, and I did make some progress, but I doubted I would ever be able to grow to Chester's massive size.

After several weeks of rigorous study, the most I could do was grow to Chester's waist, and only for a few minutes maximum. I had reached the limit of my potential. Such a feat left me exhausted for days. Apparently, however, my size change was just enough for us to have intimate relations like a normal couple would, and Chester was amazing. Whatever the future may hold, whether we could have a child or not, we were happy, and loved each other dearly. Our love bridged the wide gap between our worlds, between human and giant, all became whole as long as we were together, our flesh as one.

Author's Note: Sorry if the story ends abruptly, I ran out of ideas and didn't want to drag it out any longer. Please let me know what you thought of the story, I love reading comments. Also check out my other stories if you liked this one!

Update: This story officially has a sequel that follows the tumultuous journey of Chester and Jackie's son, The Half-Blood Giant. Check it out!