Chapter 3

Chapter 3

My mom is dying

Tiana knew that eventually, her mom would die. Her mom told her that as going up that one day she was going to leave her and Tiana promised that she will be strong for her and her family and she would tell stories about her mom to her kids if she never got to meet them. She would not let anybody forget the name Eudora. That's why she named her daughter close to her name as a reminder to her that Eudora meant a good gift and that her legacy lives on.

Tiana thinks her biological dad had something to do with her fall. He seemed mad when he took me away and that I didn't do dark magic like him. What if he did it because he wanted revenge on my mom for not letting him be in my life and being raised by another man who isn't my blood?

She plans to act like she wants to get to know him but doesn't. She wants to get more info about him. So can take him down and so his black magic can end.

Tiana isn't going to tell anybody she doesn't want anyone to worry about her, especially her mom. She wants her mom to enjoy time with her grandkids and her son-in-law. She will start the investigation after her mom dies so she won't try and stop her from doing it.

A month goes by and her mom is getting worse. She is not moving a lot. Tiana had to close the restaurant because she wanted to give her mom all her attention. Before she got really bad they went to the park every day, played games, and read books to Eudora. And some of the townspeople came to visit her. The school made cards for Eudora. Eudora is the kindest, nicest, and most generous person in the town. Tiana made a new song every week for the family's weekly talent show.

Another 2 weeks went by and Eudora was getting a little bit better but not much. She had good and bad days. But the day was easier seeing them smile and be playful just warmed her heart. Tiana could have tried to fight cancer the best way she could but it was doing much. Neither was the medicine they gave her for her hip and ankle. She started having weekly checkups since the cancer was getting worse. She started to have to stay in more now. Doctors were in and out of the castle daily. Tiana and Naveen had to keep the kids busy while grandma was having her daily check-up. I hated that she had to go through this but at least she was not alone.

Eudora wants to talk to Tiana about her funeral and what she wants for it but Tiana shuts her down because Tiana says that it won't be this month she dies or the next she will get better if she keeps fighting. But what Tiana doesn't understand is that her immune system isn't as high as it used to be. That's what cancer can do to you. Since there is no medicine out there to solve this she has to fight. Everybody is hoping she can make a safe recovery.

Two months went and Eudora started to get better. She was still in pain from the fall. Her ankle is better. She can walk on it now but her hip still gives her problems now and then other than that she is chilling. They also got two dogs named Dior and Channel. They wanted and they were like what can go wrong with a dog what could go wrong? A lot went wrong but they enjoyed seeing the kids smile and having fun with the kids as they got older. James is 7, Theodora is 5, and Natalia is 3. James's birthday is coming up and he wants a race car themed birthday for one of his presents Tiana and Naveen are going to give him a room makeover.

Someone Knocks on the castle doors at dawn. Tiana And Naveen were notified that someone was at the door for them and that they were looking for Tiana. Tiana went to see who it was. When she walked into the foyer. She couldn't believe who it was. It was Charlotte. Charlotte Moved to Paris to marry the prince of Paris. She came back to New Orleans when she found out that Tiana's mom was sick, who was like a second mom to her when she was growing up..

"Did you miss me", said charlotte

"You know I did girl . I haven't seen you in years. How is Paris? And do you have any little ones running around yet.", said Tiana

"You better have missed me!You're right it has been a long time. Pairs is great.Yea Just one his a handful but he is a really good kid.", said Charlotte

"How is your hubby?" said Tiana

" He is doing great. I would have let them come but Charles isn't ready to travel yet he's only 3 and i don't want him to be in my home town yet. Just want to check on you and the family and see how the town is." said Charlotte

"Oh, where are you staying?" said Tiana

"I was wondering if i could stay with you guys and be able to spend time with you, the kids, Naveen, and Miss.Eudora" said Charlotte

"Of Course you can we will love to have you here and i can't for the kids to meet you" said Tiana

Tiana shows Charlotte to the other guest room on the west wing of the castle. The next day, the kids met Charlotte and were excited to know they had a godmother and godfather. They were more excited about their god cousin even though they haven't met him. Eudora was happy to see charlotte. She hasn't seen her in a long time. They spent the day together playing games catching up on the latest gospel around town. And what has been happening since Charlotte left. Charlotte stayed for 3 weeks then went back home.