Prologue

- Whenever I look at you the urge to protect you from the world increases the more in me the more I look at you..

- But am not some kid you can protect!!! Am a grown up man.....

- Tsk... Can't even argue on that!! A man in his mid twenties said while smirking towards the younger boy who was in his early twenties looking stunning and sexily hot with his gorgeous looks and deadly stare... Something about the younger always makes him want to annoy the younger like hell... And at the same time protect him from everything and anything else!!!!

----------

Falling in love with a university student that too love at first sight was something Jeon Jungkook never once in his life had expected he'll do, with a bròke University student who is working multiple jobs just to have a proper meal and to pay for clothes and all!!!
But still.. as the saying goes, 'You never know when and who you'll fall for but when you'll fall you'll never be able to see their flaws as flaws!!
The same happened with our Kookie here!!

And about Taehyung, he just can't let go of that bunny smile or those doe eyes in which he saw his whole universe, out of his mind and heart!! Yeah, heart!! The bunny faced elder c.e.o has left a print of his love in his heart!!
He knows that he fell for that bunny man whom he got permission to call kookie hyung so hard that he can't even see someone else nor with himself nor with his kookie hyung let alone everything else!!!
Jungkook on the other hand has also realised his feelings and he got the full info of that cute guy whom he met in Uni, the one who asked permission to call him Kookie hyung...

He was shocked to know the reality!!!

------
🌚🌚🔥🔥
"H-hy-hyung, y-you're mine!! Only MINE.." an angry Tiger growled possessively while thrusting at an inhuman pace.....

"Y-YES O-ONLY Y-YOUR'S AM ONLY YOURS CUB" a bunny like human screamed while cumming hard...
🌚🌚🌚🌚
-------------------

To know more keep reading!!!!
Am innocent ~~
Beleive me... Am really innocent....🥺🥺