Kidnapped pt.2

Jungkook's POV

'Today, today I will ask him for dinner.... It have been a month since you've graduated and became an official trainee....
Today I will clear all our misunderstandings and I will get to know why you're being so distant from me...' Jk thought sighing sadly for the nth time....

"Why are you looking weirdly at me like that..??" I asked my secretary who was looking at me with his eyebrows raised and face scrunched in disgust... *Okay, that was insulting*

"Well, you have been sighing like that for half an hour and you have cancelled all your meetings for today which by the way you never ever do!!" Yugyeom said particularly pressurising on the word never ever....

Author's POV

Well it was kind of shocking for Yugyeom when Jungkook asked him to cancel all his outdoor meetings and also any meetings after 4 p.m since he has some personal work and he wanted to leave the office early today....

(A/N : By personal work he means he wanna go on a date with Taehyung and ofcourse without Taehyung knowing it was a date, cuz he doesn't need to know everything right!! And also cuz the great CEO Jeon Jungkook is scared that Tae won't go on a date with him...

Jk : Yaahh!!! Pabo authornim!! Stop your bullshit, it's not a date...  And also I am not scared.

A/N : ohh really..?? 😏 fine then... I'll go and ask my bear for a date with me!!! ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Jk : DON'T. YOU. DARE. THINK. LIKE. THAT!! OR Else I'll sweetly and gladly rip that head off your body!!!

A/N : Fine!! Hmph!! 🫤 now you will regret threatening me Jk!!!

Jk : What do you mean??

A/N : You will know!! Bye bye... (⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠')

"What are you blabbing alone..??" Jk heard the voice and slightly flinched!!

"Huh!? What do you mean..??" Jk asked with a confused face....

"Well you were murmuring something and you were alone here!!" Yugyeom said fixing his glasses looking at Kook weirdly with a 'are you fr bro!!??' look.

"A-uhm.. y-yeah, well I was saying why didn't Tae reached the training hall yet?? It's been almost forty five minutes the break is over. He should be there shouldn't he..??" Jk asked changing the topic and genuinely concerned for his baby bear...

"Oh yeah... Junie was also not with him since he had few files to complete.... Wait, lemme go and check..." Yugy said, leaving the office to go and look for TaeTae...

*Meanwhile with Tae*

'Am hungry.... and thirsty and scared.... I miss Kookie Hyungie... will anyone notice I am not there..?? Will Kookie hyungie not-'

"What are you thinking so deeply sweetheart...??" Tae heard his kidnappers voice breaking his chain of thoughts in the middle scaring him almost immediately....

"I asked you something darling..." the man said again gripping Taehyung's jaw harshly dipping his nails into the soft skin of the scared male..

Tae hiss in pain as the hold on his jaw got more tightened but still he didn't said anything and kept staring at the man's face trying to recall if he ever got into trouble with this guy but ofcourse.... nothing came in his mind....

"Who are you?? Why are you doing this?? Let me go to my Kookie hyungie!!" Taehyung dared to ask with his confident and bold voice even though he was scared as hell from the inside....

"Ohh yeahh!! Silly me I didn't even introduced myself right!! Such a stupid and forget about your Kookie hyungie." that person said face palming himself....

"Well, I am Nick Cooper, your finance and also your future husband..." Nick said smiling widely tracing his finger on Tae's chest and kissed Taehyung's cheeks..

Taehyung was disgusted and angry by his touch and kisses...

"Don't touch me!! I don't even know you!!! And I am not gonna marry someone like you ever!!! I will only marry my Kookie hyungie." Tae shouted disgustingly at the kidnapper's face...

"Tsk tsk.... darling, don't you know you shouldn't take someone else's name infront of your finance?? I am hurt now..." Nick said, in a fake sad tone mocking Taehyung.

"Didn't someone told you that you shouldn't touch someone else's fiance it's bad manners-" Tae said recieving the harsh slap being cut off in his mid sentence...

Tears filled Tae's hazel brown almond eyes, making him miss Jungkook more cuz in the past three months he has became very much used to of his tender touches and softness towards himself that he can't handle any roughness now...

"Aww... My fragile doll, wanna go to your hyungie?? Who doesn't even wants you??" Nick said in a mocking tone.

*****************