Miss You....

JK's POV

He felt so distant....... It was so, so distant..... Will he stop talking to me now??? He didn't feel this distanced when he talked to me first.... Why this time?? He didn't even look at me before leaving.. Am I just overthinking?? Yeahh... Maybe he was just getting late to reach somewhere.... Maybe!! I hope....

I was lost in my thoughts but then my secretary came and told me of a meeting and I went to attend that!! But I couldn't take my mind off of the tone which my baby bear used...

Someone's POV

While Jungkook was even though physically in his office, his mind was wandering around "Taehyung". He couldn't digest the fact that his baby bear didn't have texted him a single message while yesterday they had talked for a whole three hours after their night routine and also in the morning but ever since he left Jeon Ent. it was like he forgot about Jungkook...
And this hurts Jungkook so much!!
On the other hand Taehyung was also no good....

He was confused about those feelings he felt when that sHorTy aka so called "Mr.Park" called his Kookie hyungie "soon to be Mr.Kim".
The way he blushed, his cheeks turning red, eyes were down with a shy smile on his pink strawberry lips...
It hurted his so much!! But why??

Suddenly he felt a burning sensation in his hand!! He dramatically sighed and said 'now the burning of my heart has went to my hand..' a lone tear escaped his eyes while thinking all this he was about to wipe them off when suddenly he heard a sudden shout interrupting his thoughts...

"YAAAAHHHH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WHERE IS YOUR FOCUS?? YOU BRAT!! GO WASH YOUR HAND AND PUT OINMENT ON IT!!" a cute cat looking guy shouted, shocking the whole restaurant as he doesn't even talk much let alone shouting panicking!!..

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the short, cat looking cute guy, while the other was fuming in anger, his face was completely red in anger, Taehyung gulped while nervously looking at the shorter fuming older.....

"Yoonie hyung, hehe umm... W-wh-y a-are y-you s-sh-shouting??" Taehyung asked while gulping nervously being scared....

"Why am I shouting?? YOU ARE ASKING WHY AM I SHOUTING!!?? Are you in you senses?? Where did you left your mind?? At your other job??" The older of the two shouted, fuming...

"Hyung, am okay, am in my sense!! I didn't left my mind anywhere!! Now calm down and tell me what's wrong, yeah!?" Taehyung nervously said...

"You are telling me to calm down?? Can't you behave normally?? You've burned your damn hand!!! You've spilled hot coffee on your hand and you're asking me what's wrong?? Seriously!?" The older of them said, this time a bit calm!!

"Ohh... Sorry hyung, I was just lost in my thoughts...." Tae said sighing heavily...

"Bear, what happened?? Is everything alright??" The older asked being concerned....

"Yes hyung, It's just that I got selected in the auditions that was today".... Tae said excitedly,  changing the topic..

The older noticed that but didn't said anything knowing if he wants to tell he will tell by himself so he let the younger be knowing very well about the younger's nature....

"Really?? Then you should be happy and excited not sad or depressed!!" Yoongi said, looking suspiciously at the younger....

"Hyung don't worry there's nothing wrong, and if there is then it's with you!!! What happened to you today?? How come you are talking too much??" Tae said, well, it wasn't his fault though, it was just  the older really didn't talked much and now, he was shooting, scolding, and talking soo much so it was kinda new to the baby bear...

"YEAHH, AM ALRIGHT BRAT!! GO BACK TO WORK NOW!!" the older shooed away the younger getting lost in his own thoughts..

Well, it was Min Yoongi, who was scolding the baby bear, they know eachother from 9 years.... One day when Tae had lost his job and he was sitting on the bench, drenched in rain in a park... Yoongi had found him, gave shelter to him even after the younger's hesitation and rejection at last due to hunger and fever he fainted and Yoongi brought him to his house and offered him a job in his brother in law's restaurant and since then they know eachother...

Soon, it was time for taehyung's shift to end.. he did all his work and after changing he left for his house...
After reaching home he freshened up and cooked some food for himself... But from the time he reached his house jungkook wasn't leaving his mind... He was wondering what the elder would be doing....
Thinking about the elder... He remembered the morning incident and again he was sad.... He still didn't knew what was happening to him....
What were those feelings he was feeling.... Why did he felt his heart burning and chest tightening whenever he thought of his kookie hyung being someone else's...
He didn't had any answer but he was sure of one thing.... It wasn't just friendship or some brotherly feeling....

With all these thoughts he couldn't sleep all night tossing and turning on the bed...

On the other hand, Jungkook was no good, hairs messy, eyes teary, he was waiting for his bear's night text which didn't came....
No, he wasn't disappointed rather he was anxious... Anxious, on what if his bear had really misunderstood the situation?? The meaning of Jimin's words... Even though it was just a day they had met... But Jungkook couldn't help falling for the cute human bear... His innocent boxy smile, his Greek God like structure, his everything, his way of talking, the way younger's eyes shone when he got excited about something everything made him crazy about the younger..... He was sure he had fallen for Taehyung and he was determined on making the younger his.... He will do anything to have younger to all for himself ... But not yet!! He would let the younger be comfortable with him enough....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyyas LOVLIES...
Sorry for not updating soon,
I was sick... A bit worst condition.. hehe

Thanks for reading, do vote if you like it and do comment to let me know your thoughts..... I know this was shitty... But trust me next ep is gonna be interesting.... *Devilish smirk*
any guess.. on what's gonna happen next??