Revelation

To say Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement..... He was way beyond shocked after knowing the person whom he was casually calling Kookie hyungie was not his college mate but a fucking CEO of the huge entertainment company in which he was giving audition to!!

Tae's POV

The fuck did I do?? Why the hell did I ask him to be my partner and even hug him... Ohh gawd!! I even asked him for his no.!! Will he reject me for that??
Wait!!! Noo~~ he won't do that right!? He did all those on his own.... I didn't force him to do anything!!! Yeahh!!!

Someone's POV

-"Mr.Kim??" Tae heard his name being called so he looked up from the floor, his eyes were teary due to his own thoughts making them look shiny... And giving hard time to a certain someone in controlling his urge to hug the daylight out of him....

"Y-yeah." He replied in his deep yet nervous voice...

"We all really loved your voice, we really would love to have you here... It would be an honour for us if a gem like you will debut from our company...." One of the judges said after Kookie's permission.....

"Really??" He partially shouted and showed his infamous boxy smile melting someone's heart again when everyone including Jk nodded!!

On the other hand Jk was amazed by Tae's voice and he was mostly proud of his love..... He was really a gem, a priceless gem, for Koo he was the most precious person in the whole world....

"You're still a college student right??" One of the judges asked Tae.

"Yes sir, I am graduating in a month....." He nervously said....

"Okay then, here's your selection letter, you'll be training under us but you'll become an official trainee once you graduate...." Now, it was Jungkook who said it, directly looking in the hazel brown shiny eyes of the younger.......

"You may leave now young man, and yeah leave your info. file here" one of the judges said...

"Thankyou sir", saying so, Tae kept the file on the table, bowed towards the judges and turned to leave...

He was near the entrance when someone called his name from behind...

Tae's POV

After the auditions, I can't believe I was selected... And the part where I saw Kookie hyungie here!!! What was he doing here??
"Is he really the CEO??"
"Maybe!! Who knows, he never really told me about anything..... As I was busy with my thoughts suddenly someone called my name snapping me out from my thoughts!!!

"Um.. hello, do I know you??" I asked the guy... Who called my name earlier.

"Yeah, You don't know me yet, well, I came to say good luck and also don't you dare to play any games!!!" The blonde, short guy said... He was looking like he could murder me anytime....

"Sir, I didn't understand.... I said, I was really confused with his behaviour now....

"What's wrong with this guy??" I thought and before I could say anything more...

"Oh! So you're innocent??" He said smirking, the hell!! This guy is soo strange... Just a sec ago he was fuming, then this guy was looking like he could murder me and now he's smirking!! Seriously!!! What's wrong with him??

"Is he an escape-", "What are you doing here Mr. Park??" my thought were cut off by a sudden soft honey filled sweet voice....

"Ohhh, Hello to you too, soon to be Mr.Kim..." what the fuck is this guy saying?? And I look towards kookie hyung and I saw him blushing....
*Ouch* {evil smirk}

"Shutup Park... and leave this building before I myself call security to kick you out!!!" Kook- I mean Mr.Jeon scoffed looking at the retreating figure of that so called 'sHorTy'...

But who's this Mr. Kim?? Why he called him soon to be Mr. Kim?? Is kookie hyung already engaged?? Is he perhaps getting married!!?...

I look towards koo-, Mr. Jeon and woah!! He's still blushing.... What's with this sudden burn I am feeling??

"Goodbye Mr.Jeon" I hurriedly bowed towards him and left with huge steps... No, I can't let my tears fall... Atleast not infront of him...

I don't know, but suddenly imaging Kookie hyungie with someone else is making it hard for me to breathe!! Do I perhaps like him?? But isn't it too soon? Like I met him just yesterday....

JK's POV

I was so scared after Tae bear left the audition room..... He seriously looked horrified.... Am scared of his reaction now... What if asked me what was I doing here...Ughhhh!!! Why am I thinking like a dumb, ofcourse he would figure out am the CEO am sitting on the ceo's seat!!! What if he thinks anything bad of me??

I was looking for Tae bear when I saw him talking with Jimin, well, it was just Jimin talking and my bear was looking troubled!!!

I won't leave him if he said anything to my baby bear!! Yeah, I've given so many nicknames to my baby, but does he need to know?? No, absolutely not!!

I hurriedly went towards where they were standing!!

I asked Jimin hyung, "What are you doing here Mr. Park??" I had to maintain professionalism...

"Hello to you too, soon to be Mr.Kim"Jimin hyung said..

His reply made me complete red!!! Ohh Gawd no!! I am blushing heavily..... Why this shorty hyung had to say that!!

I looked at my bear, he was already looking at me but his eyes were getting filled with tears....Why is he crying?? OHH NO WAIT.....
HE DIDNT THINK THAT DID HE??
OHH MY GOD!!!

I look towards Chim hyung and said, "Shutup Park... and leave this building before I myself call security to kick you out" Am sorry Jimin hyung..
[Are you really sorry Kookie??]

After hyung left, I turned towards my baby bear, he looked like he was about to cry....
{Awww, my baby bear, that cutie sexy lovely made you cry.... Don't worry, we'll get our revenge, *laughing evily*}

Before I could say anything... He bowed and left after saying a cold, distant "Goodbye Mr.Jeon"..
Mr. Jeon?? Huh?? Am I Mr. Jeon now??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyya my lovlies~~~~
How are you all??
I've decided to focus on this book more and slow update on "Our Love Story" and yeahhh.... Am gonna publish another book soon......
If you liked this CHP the please vote and do comment your thoughts...... That really motivated me...