Shard: The Netrunner

2077, Post Martinez Situation.

The Martinez Crew had luck with netrunners, according to the fixer Faraday. One such netrunner matches in line with an old escapee of ours.

We believe this to be Lucyna Kushinada, Who thanks to us, is quite possibly the best netrunner alive.

We need her to get into the old net and recover company secrets, especially seeing how the Cunningham project backfired completely on us.

From what we know, David Martinez was her lover. The boys in counter intelligence are going to do whatever they can to lure her out.

I don't know how they will do it. Replica of his voice? Holo? Maybe even those rumours of Soulkiller being fired up were for him.

An engram would be the most efficient way, that or smasher. But I doubt he'd even go to the moon for one runaway street girl.

Smasher is a wildcard, does what he wants and yet only listens because of the promise of enhancements.

We need a replacement quick. Perhaps even that David kid could prove useful in a similar sense, we rebuilt smasher rather easily and that was back in the 20's.

Smasher is coming down here for a routine checkup, so great. And I gotta- Oh fuck off Vincent, of course you call me when I'm writing a shard entry.