Reborn: Split.

The young man laid flat on the ground, sniper in hand, overlooking a robotics factory.

Adam appeared next to him, standing on the edge of the cliff face, looking down towards their target.

"So, just exactly how are you gonna do this?" The Borg looked down at David, still scoped in, observing the combat robots and workers.

"Picked up a netrunner on the cams."

Adam simply gave him a confused look. "And just how does that help us?"

"It means they have runner chairs. I'll probably be able to split you from the chip and into a combat droid."

"And not a person?"

David took his eye from the scope, and stood himself up, before looking up at the Borg. "Figured you'd prefer a bot. Besides, you hate humanity, and these combat droids can be specced out with whatever with next to no downside."

"Didn't take you as the type of person to arm the enemy, that's normally reserved for the suits."

"You're the one still giving a shit about tearing me apart. Stopped caring about that a long time ago." David trailed off, and sat on a rock, using his optics to once again feed into and look through the subnet.

"And why's that? You don't seem like the boy to just forgive. You're a killer, same as I."

David simply looked toward the Borg, optics and eye still blue. "We're nothing alike."

"We are. At least more than you think, and more than I'd like to admit."

David groaned out in frustration from the cyborg. "Yeah? And how so?"

"You and saving your little friends. Becoming stronger for their memory. I did the same."

"Yeah right! You just signed off on a corpo contract and let them rip you apart!"

"I can't remember which war it was... But, I was hit with a rocket, tore me apart, all that was left was my heart in my chest by mere luck, and my head."

"You expect me to care?"

The Borg just continued to stare at him coldly. "Not in the slightest. I was taken back, kept on life support, then arasaka called a truce with the NUSA, and I was taken in by them to create, well, myself."

"You ever regret it?"

The Borg laughed a bit. "Never have been asked that. No, I don't. I only regret that even after all that, my squad was still mowed down like animals."

"Karma from the future?"

"Funny."

David simply laughed at the Borg, before standing, and slinging the precision rifle on his back.

He hopped off the ledge, and slid down the rocky incline, before coming to a stop in the grass, and approached the fenced wall.

Pulling out an industrial torch, he began to cut through the fence, until managing to make a hole that was large enough for him to just move the flap over himself, and sneak in.

David took cover behind some crates, before pinging his surroundings.

Militech drones, sentry turrets, militech combat bot, some armed guards, and only one camera in the area.

One between him and where he needed to be at least.

The main room had ICE, so that's probably where the netrunner held himself up.

David fired up his sandevistan, and simply just walked over to the door. Time was dilated to the point where everything went still anyway, and it wasn't like using the Sandy for anything longer than 30 seconds hurt him anymore. He just didn't use it, force of habit. For Lucy.