Chapter Eleven || arrivederci

SMUT, SMUT, SMUT!¡!

"Damiano I can't stay." My voice broke into a whisper. He looked puzzled, the sympathetic brown orbs that I had previously found comfort in resembled nothing of the sort. "What?" All he could muster in response. Confused and hurt he took a step away from me. "There's nothing left for me here," I began, "Rosa's gone, Ana is MIA and I lost..."
He shook his head, pleading I didn't finish the sentence. "I'm still here amore mio," He smiled weakly, gently grabbing my hands, "I'm not leaving piccola, resta con me." He whispered in broken english.

"Damiano I have to," I asserted. His smile fell to a pout, but not in a manipulative manner but pure disappointment. "I have to leave, I have to see if there's more, rome isn't my home anymore." He shook his head. "I was your home." He frowned. I held his face, feeling every edge, texture, prickle, the crease of his lips, every crack, rubbing the hollows of  of his sunken checks and eyes, stroking along his long eyelashes, taking in everything about him for the last time. Flooded with emotions but also feeling nothing he didn't shed a single tear but instead presented himself as emotionless. He took my hand from his face, closing it in his fist. He kissed me sweetly on the forehead and then leaned down to press his forehead to mine, closing his eyes.

We stayed in silence for a few moments, taking in the moment. "Promise me this," he began, breaking the silence, "If you find nothing else, if there's nowhere else you belong..." He stopped.
"Then I'll come back."
"But will you mio angelo?"
"Torna a cosa," I whispered. He smiled closing his eyes again, at peace. "This isn't forever, just for now." I promised. "Temporary?" He questioned. I nodded unsurely.  "I love you." I said. He smiled, opening his eyes this time. "I know." He whispered.

At that moment our eyes met for what felt like the first time. Seeing them in a new light, lit by only the moon from outside his bedroom window twinkling in his eyes.   His face shining a pale blue. I felt every emotion I had the moment we'd first spoken outside the bar-only more enhanced, as I was now sober.

"Hello." I whispered as if it was the first time.
"Hi." He chuckled raising an eyebrow.

I pulled him in by his neck, almost desperately, immediately locking lips. He gave in quickly running a hand through the back of my hair while the other grasped my waist tightly, pulling my closer to his body, I contradicted his action by pushing to sit on the bed. I climbed on top, grinding against his large bulge. I moaned loudly as his tongue tangled with my own, fighting for our dominance, unloving and aggressively. His hand moved from my hair to my thigh. Breathing heavily I pulled away, he pulled my hair aggressively, pulling it aside. He breathed equally as heavily in my ear. I gasped as he nibbled on my ear. Grasping his shirt into a knot and bitting my lip trying to mask my arousal, to which he chuckled at my attempt to disguise it.

I tug at his shirt more, urging him to let me undress him. He pulled away from my neck as I desperately pulled his white t-shirt over his head, revealing his tattooed chest. He then did the same, pulling away the straps of my dress, he slowly pulled it over my head then threw it to the floor, leaving me in just my panties.

"bellissima." He whispered now back in my ear. He then pulled me off his lap placing me under him. beginning to place soft slow kisses down my neck, stopping at my collarbone. The kisses were less sweet now, tugging and biting at my skin leaving behind large purple bruises all while he effortlessly unhooked my bra then proceeding to suck and leave hickeys on my boobs. He began to make his way down my body slowly making sure to mark the entirety of my body. His tongue trailing down my chest to my lower abdomen sending shivers of desire down my spine. He then made his way back up marking where his tongue had previously touched with more kisses, as if to tease me as my body ached for him. I looked into his eyes like a puppy, begging for more. I leaned my head down to kiss him, his chin now resting on my chest. Kissing now my passionately but also sloppy as we were tired and both craving more. He bit my lip and pulled it, causing me to let out a quiet whimper. His hand began to wander up my thigh closer to my lips. Not carefully nor subtly he tore my panties off, beginning to stroke my clit in small circles. I gasped as he quickly pushed his finger deep inside of me but just as quickly pulled it out of me. He chuckled as I squirmed, noting my disappointment and impatience. "So eager." He taunted. I pouted. "Please." I tried to whisper but my breath was shaky making it sound more like a whine. He chuckled again, making me much more irritated.
"I wanna make you beg for me," He spoke
sadistically, "Show me how much you want it."