Y'all should read this fr

Hi.

Alright first off, I don't own the songs or characters or fan art.

Now that that's out of the way, here is some important info so you don't get confused:

- There is no timeline whatsoever. This means some characters who should be dead are alive and absolutely none of the other characters will think it's strange. Also, if an event has happened, it will be explicitly stated in narration or dialogue, and will be relevant. (I wouldn't mention a huge event for no reason.) HOWEVER, Calebab has not happened yet.

- Now would also be a good time to mention that this book probably contains spoilers for only part 1 since I haven't started reading part 2. So sorry not sorry if you didn't know about Calebab yet haha. Manhwa readers beware.

- If you decided to be cool and not read the tags, a young Jour Thames will be representing the annual rings of life AP, so look forward to her dialogue lol. The Henituse fam won't be reacting cuz I forgot to add them and then realized that I shouldn't traumatize two more kids; I'm already doing that to the rest of them 💀

(Also, WS is a bit of a lunatic, so keep in mind that each song is from a different AU that I made up on the spot) I suppose you could call it being out of character, but I call it Character Development™. I don't know if the WS develops a better or worse personality, but his character will definitely undergo some sort of development.

- This is deffo crack, since each song is reminiscent of a Disney musical number minus all the motivational lyrics and massive group of high schoolers breaking into dance. AKA there will usually only be the WS and Cale singing a duet, with their respective allies singing backup or playing instruments which I have no background information on.

- Some of the lyrics will be altered, and before you complain, just imagine a sappy depressing song with the perfect lyrics which match Cale and the WS's meme worthy lives... And then BAM. The endearment "Baby" smacks you in the face. Yeah, no. That would make half the characters have a heart attack and die on the spot.

- Not all songs are sad tho, the genres are pretty diverse, and I do in fact listen to song requests even tho i might not write them.

- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DIALOGUE:

[ This is Cale's lyrics~ ]

{ This is the White Shit's lyrics }

( These are backup singers )

Any combo of them are the respective people singing together. i. e:

[ Let it goooo~ ]

{ Let it goooo~ }

[{ CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOO~OORE }] Would be Cale and the radish singing together. Pretty straight forward.

Anyway, it's easy to remember bc I also put the same brackets around their names when they describing what they are doing, but without the bold. For an example:

[({ TURN AWAY AND SLAAAM THE DOOOR~~ })]

[Cale] closed his eyes as he sang the sweet, sweet melody of his people, while the {White Star} raised his arms like he did on the cover of this book, and mixed his vocals with [Cale]'s. (Choi Han), (Rosalyn), (Dorph), and (Sayeru) covered their eyes, blinded by the glory that was their two leaders.

Meanwhile, their counterparts cringed at what was displayed on the giant screen. Rosalyn felt the desperate urge to smack the {White Star}, and Choi Han was glaring daggers at Dorph and Sayeru, who were also staring at them in disgust.

So yeah, the actual chapters aren't in italic, but that's sort of what it'll look like. 👍

I might be forgetting something, but most people skip the before-you-read type chapters anyway, so those of you who are reading this now: Thx for reading