You.

"How could you guys do this to me?" I panicked as I reflected on what I "did."

"24 dead and twelve wounded. New record thanks Ro!" Zayn and Louis continued to joke as my breathing became uneven.

"Wh-Where are we going now?" I hesitated in asking.

"Las Vegas baby!" Louis stuck his tongue out in excitement.

Not Vegas, anything but there. I sorta kinda have unfinished business there. I guess people mean it when they say "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas."

"Get me a beer from the back won't ya?" Zayn turned to me. I crawled to the cooler and got out three beers, one for him, two for me.

I handed him his beer and popped open mine with my tweezers. I felt like a badass. I stayed at the back. Still sitting on the floor I processed on what my life has become.

My mom always said I should've pursued my dream to be a performer or a elementary school teacher. The performer part came true for a bit until I got caught up with these assholes. I guess you could say I left everything behind, but what's there to leave when your everything is gone. My mom left this world unexpectedly, but mostly my world so I left too. She was my only family since we fled from Florida and many other states for reasons. We left family behind for our safety.

I continued to chug down my alcohol hoping it masked the pain. From here to Las Vegas is seventeen hours, stuck in this van for almost a day. How I somehow managed to drink both bottles in no time amazed me.
--
"Wake up ladies..." I heard Zayns voice calling from the back of the van. Ladies?

"Fuck off Zayn..." I heard Louis voice and felt his grasp tighten... Around me?

"Fuck off Louis!" I bolted up and got out the van.

"You weren't saying that a couple hours ago! It's was more like Louis fuck me!" He ran his hand through his messy hair as he got off the van. "You look like shit"

"You are shit." I scoffed.

"I know I'm the shit babe" He smirked and turned to Zayn. He has a witty comeback to everything so you can never win an argument with him.

"What are we doing here?" I looked around we were in the middle of no where. The sun was burning through my skin.

"Well I've blocked entry to this road by placing 'Road Closed' signs about twenty miles down," Zayn pointed left and right while simultaneously shielding his eyes from the sun. "So no one will be witnesses..."

"Of what..." I sat back down on the van.

"Allow me to take over!" Louis pushed Zayn since he was going at his own pace. Plus Louis love being the center of attention.

"Basically if someone ignores the signs we burn them too," Louis smirked. "We are going to the car rental joint off in the distance, just going to get a better van ya know."

"You guys are going to blow the place up along with this van aren't you?" I caught on quickly. Also there was around five red containers of gasoline in the back of the van.

"Yep" Zayn nodded as he lit a joint. He then passed it to Louis until they were high.

"Okay since we are in a desert in New Mexico it's easy for our tracks to disappear in the wind. Zayn tested it so we are good." Louis explained some more. I sat with his feet dangling off the van while the doors were still open. Zayn drove off with all speed. Luckily Louis hopped on in time. I hate these stoners.

I felt myself sliding off and squealed a bit... Maybe a ton. I pushed myself back to sit crisscross in the middle of the van. I felt Louis sit behind me and wrap his arms around my upper body.