Two Thousand

I watched the building begin to burn. My eyes followed the bright orange fumes all over the rental car company.

"C'mon Rose!" Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me to the van.

"Let's go!" Louis sat in the back of the new van with me. I crawled to the back window. Everything was in flames.

"Woah the old car just exploded!" I turned to face Louis.

"Pass me food." He avoided eye contact with me.

I opened up the cooler and took out a pack of random chips. My body crawled back to him even though I knew I shouldn't have.

"Give me some space damn" Louis took the chips out of my grasp. I scooted over a bit.

A "taxi window" then separated Zayn from us.

"Why are you acting like this?" I sat infront of him.

"Just because we kissed doesn't mean shit." He stared at me straight in the eyes, eating his chips. I felt my happiness get drained from my body.

"Cool!" I smiled and got my three beers out of the cooler. "Open up" I knocked on the window and climbed over to ride shot gun.

"Want me to..." Zayn pointed to the window separator button. I nodded as I opened my beer bottle with another bottle. My bad assiry is at a high.

"It's sound proof so you can talk to me if you want..." Zayn drove into random diner parking lot.

"I shouldn't..." I turned to him as I chugged my beer.

"I know you like him Rose and he does too." Zayn got out the car and I followed him.

"Can you open the back please?" He asked. I opened it and revealed Louis in a seat with headphones on.

"Why are you switching the motor and stuff?" I watched him carry it to the front of the vehicle.

"These don't have a chip like most of the manufacturers versions..." Zayn wiped his face with a bandana smudging his face paint. I forgot about mine until now.

"I want to wash this off!" I didn't want anything that deals with Louis around me right now.

"I'll go with you after I switch the battery... So no one can track us without a chip..." He continued. "How long have you had this little crush on him?" He laughed.

"I don't know" I observed him connecting plugs and wires in a matter of seconds. I have to admit Zayn is quite a handy man.

"We should freshen up" He wiped his dirty hands on his shirt.

"Ugh agreed!" I pinched my nose as I walked past him. "Wait what are you going to do with these?" I pointed the the old car parts.

"Can I whore you out?" Zayn asked

"What?!?"

"Use you to attract men to buy these from us" Zayn walked to the back of the van.

"I don't really own anything showy" I told him as he searched through his bag.

"Take off your bra" He suggested.

"Right now?" I moved my head around to view the busy road behind us.

"Get in then" Zayn ordered.

"Ugh Louis" I got a glance of the prick as I closed the back doors.

Zayn pushed another button and out came another divider. This van is the best.

"Take it off" He ordered again in the dimly lit area. We both sat across from of each other on our knees.

"Whyyyyy! I'm wearing a halter top and you'll be able to see my nipples..." I said shyly.