conection chapter 1 choices

Trigger warning . In this chapter mention of death , violence and swearing.

Sitting on the rooftop of Misty's place. V sat on the wall staring out into the fog of the city. Johnny sat behind him with his arms around Vs torso and his head on his shoulder . All V could feel was his phantom touch . Johnny took a breath and said . Scared me 'know that ? Thought you were on your way out . Mmm no still here V replied. For now Johnny retorted as his gut felt like it had fell through the floor .

V leaned his body back although he were leaning towards Johnny's touch . Johnny placed a small smooch on the crook of Vs neck as V raised his hand to embrace Johnny and just hold them both in a loving position. Just to saver the moment. He could almost feel Johnnys thick bristley beard as he ran his hand along his jawline.

How I wish I could touch you .hold you in realspace V said almost in a hushed tone . Im here for now just hold me Johnny whispered as he rubbed his stubble against Vs neck to let him feel him .

Johnny craved this to his heart sank knowing he never could. Y know you should call anyone you want to say goodbye to. V replied. Worst case scenario? Just fuckin do it .nows the time pills can wait Johnny almost demanded. V could feel the heaviness in his voice the weight of the situation. I dont plan on saying goodbye . Im gonna get us through this.

Johnny could hear a very slight crack in the young Mercs voice. He decided not to push it any further . If this is goodbye he doesn't want it to end like this .

They sat in their loving embrace until another attack ripped them out of the moment.

It wasnt getting any better . Johnny sat next to V . So what should we do . V had had enough. He got up took the pills and threw them into the abyss of the city . Johnny just stared at him defeated . Ill tell you what were gonna do were gonna storm the doors of Arasaka and Im not going down without a fight. And if I do go down it will be in a blaze of glory .V looked down at Johnny . With you by my side . Every step of the way Johnny said as he got up and pulled his one and only into a hug like it was the last one they would ever share.

V went downstairs and said his goodbyes to Misty just incase . Then made his way to the Arasaka building with his heart in his throat he feared the worst but wasnt willing to take anyone down with him .

Before V entered the building he took a minute to talk with Johnny.

Be careful V Johnny spoke . I'll try V replied as he felt Johnnys fingers lace with his . He took a breath and stormed through the front doors mantis blades at the ready .

Shots started flying as V slashed his way through Arasaka octants and gang goons .
Johnny kept V alert warning him of incoming threats never leaving his line of sight right by his side all the way . As V took down the last of them he called the elevator with a keycard he found on one of the saka scum as more of them approached.

The doors opend just in time .he got in firing off shots into the room . V had time to rest as Johnny placed a hand on Vs shoulder to reassure him with a smile .

When the doors opened he was met with a hailstorm of Bullets at that moment Vs sandevistan kicked into high gear allowing him to dodge and weave his way between them . V ran as time slowed to almost a halt . His Mantis blade extended from his arm taking the heads of at least half a dozen men . As time sped back up V took a stance as a smoke grenade was thrown . All you could see was V like a phantom covered in crimson he looked to be a monster . In the blink of an eye his enemies saw his handywork the bodies hadn't even had time to hit the floor . As the fighting started up once more his enemies cried out in terror at his sheer fury and power .

As V continued to battle his way through the tower he could feel the life drifting away from him with the attacks becoming more frequent. His body ached as he took each breath but he continued to fight . Through each and every level Johnny was right by his side just as he had promised.