conection chapter 2 (new found love )

As the months passed since Johnny was now in the real world Christmas was fast approaching. He had never really celebrated any holidays since his childhood he recieved gifts through the years but never really took the time to partake in the festivities This was gonna be Vs first holiday without his clan .He didn't quite know how to feel about it . He missed his family but now he had Johnny. They had eachother since Johnny didnt really have any family eather . A thought did cross him mind though.

One morning V woke up In Johnnys arms . There was a nip in the air . V huddled closer to Johnny trying to gain some extra warmth . As Johnny tried to bring in his arms to Hold V close he freaked . Johnny your hand is freezin V exclaimed Johnny laughed. As he then tried to place his cold silver hand on the back of Vs neck . V laughed as the rockerboy teased him .

They had no work today but still decided to go out . As they got to the front steps of the building they realised it had snowed in the city . V took one look at Johnny who was in his usual Tank top and leather trousers and took him back upstairs to get changed . Johnny changed into a brown leather Jacket(not the samurai one ), gray jeans and dock Martins along with another samurai shirt of Vs with a red scarf and his shades . V was dressed in the black leather Jacket Vick gave him ,his favourite shirt , a pair of 6th street camo trousers and his brown leather nomad boots. They were ready for the snow . As they got back outside it was lightly snowing .

They made their way to visit Kerry. When they finally arrived at Kerry's house V went to go knock on the door not realising Johnny was no longer beside him . He turned to look for him as he was hit by a snowball . Johnny stood in the snow a big cheesy grin on his face .

V stood shocked by the snow that now dripped into his jacket down his neck . Johnny laughed . Kerry barely had the door open when he was hit in the face by a snowball.

Johnny stood laughing his ass off. Ok bring it V shouted as he picked up some snow and threw it . The couple now stood in Kerry's yard having a snowball fight . V invited Kerry to join them . C'mon Kerry . Johnny shouted . Kerry went back inside to change into some warmer clothes and Joined them in their battle . After all that fun they all came inside dripping wet.

kerry got the two some spare blankets to throw over themselves. As they sat on the couch facing the fire .

Johnny huddled V closer for warmth as V rested his head on Johnnys shoulder.

Kerry sat on the other couch with his guitar in hand . He strummed away as the fire crackled. The three of them sat chatting for a while when Christmas was brought into the conversation.

Johnny remembered the thought that was on his mind.

Hey kerr you wanna join us for Christmas? Kerry couldnt answer the question as he choaked on his words . C'mon Kerry Johnny pleaded . He knew if he didnt ask then kerry would've spent Christmas alone wrecking himself in the process he didn't want to see him go down the same self destructive path he was on before.

Fine but you come here . They all agreed . Although they weren't sure of Kerry's cooking skills and neather one of them could cook so Christmas was gonna be interesting.

As the night drew to a close . V and Johnny made their way back home . As they got to the apartment they realised a package waiting for them . V picked up the package . It was from Mamma wells.

This was also her first Christmas without Jackie.

There was a note on it enviting V over for Christmas day . They took the package inside and opened it up . It was a Christmas sweater . V was now conflicted . Johnny wanted to say something but decided not to press on the matter as anything to do with Jackie was a sore spot of his .