Halloween 2077

Edit : I wrote this before chapter 2 so if you want this to make sense read chapter one . Then this then chapter 2 . Just thought I'd throw this in . I enjoyed writing this Halloween chapter but didn't know how to fit it into the story so I left it out but I still wanted to publish it so here it is . Sorry for the confusion 😅

Trigger warning.  Mention of Violence and blood .

It was finaly Halloween. Johnny and V had planned to dress up for the holiday . Maybe even scare a few dirtbags .

They both decided to go as vampires. Johnny even went so far as to get some temporary vampire fangs implanted along with some red L.E.D .contact lenses . V didn't get the vampire fangs .Like allot of people he was afraid of dentists he waited outside while Johnny had them done then V had Vick tinker with his kiroshi optics to make them glow red .

On the night of Halloween Kerry had invited them to a Halloween costume competition and party at his house .

Before the the party they had a gig .
As they arrived on scene it was dark and foggy leaving an eerie glow of the street lights all around them . They saw the dirtbags they were ment to take down next to a large stack of crates obscured from the light . V got an Idea. He climbed ontop of the crates and threw a bottle to get their attention. They looked up and all they saw in the pitch dark was 2 glowing red eyes staring at them . V used his reinforced tendons to jump really high.

The glow of the fog hit him . The thugs saw V with his mantis blades extended in mid air with a flowing cape and glowing red eyes .

V landed at their feet and used his sandevistan to dart around them at high speeds .

The birtbags were now shouting out in terror amongst themselves questioning what they were seeing trying to hit their target but V was to fast . He took them out one by one juping from high places and using his sandevistan along side his Mantis blades slicing them up with each pass and jump he made .

Eventually there was only one left standing. V jumped an landed a small distance away from him got up and started advancing toward the thug . The thugs back hit a fence as he wached this creature with red eyes and blood dripping from his blades walking toward him . V eventually was face to face with this dirtbag and told him . Go on I'll spare your life in the lowest possible voice he could muster.

The thug ran screaming away from him . V strutted up to Johnny. Well done Johnny complimented . V grabbed a nearby rag and cleaned of his blades . Johnny gently took vs hand and gave it a smooch but ended up nicking his finger . Before V could pull away his hand Johnny lapped up the blood from Vs finger as he looked up and said sorry for cutting him with his glowing red eyes with blood in his mouth and on his fangs . V blushed . Johnny questioned what caused this reaction. Your so hot V managed to choke out .as Johnny smiled and licked the blood from his lips letting his fangs show .

The pair started making their way to Kerry's party but were ambushed on the way there . They managed to score another few scares that night as they faught off their attackers.

Johnny and V turned up to Kerry's party looking rather disheveled. Kerry blushed as he saw Johnny he thought the same as V . The both of them found him to be irresistible in that costume . He wanted to ask what had happened But thought better of it .As the night went on the costume competition began . Everyone showed off their costumes and had a good time . V and Johnny came in first place as kerry could hardly keep his eyes of him all night . As the couple took to the floor to take their victory lap Johnny took of his Jacket . As they danced by the fire that kerry recently had installed. The crowd watched on as V and Johnny lightly swayed in eachothers arms to the music. They looked into eachothers eyes as they glowed red . Kerry saw them dancing and was so Jealous. He thought Johnny looked to handsome. But then he caught sight of the marks on Johnnys back . And wanted to ask . But again kept his mouth shut for the time being .

As the night drew to a close everyone went home except V and Johnny. Kerry walked up and asked his question finally. Johnny smirked with his fangs on show as he told the story of how they were attacked on the way there . Seeing Johnny smile in such a way made Kerry's heart soar so he had to walk away.

All night kerry couldn't get the image of Johnny Silverhand shirtless out of his mind so he refused to look him in the eye the rest of the next day. Johnny just smirked some more as he realized kerry was checking him out . In the middle of a conversation he had to remind kerry . Hey my eyes are up here . Kerry blushed as Johnny chuckled. C'mon man thats not fair . Kerry wined . Ok ok Johnny said as he slipped on his coat but his abs were still visible. Kerry told V to come get his man as he found he could hardly contain himself. V found Johnny and walked him to the car .while they were walking kerry took some time to get a good look at Johnnys behind in those tight leather trousers. As he did so Johnny shouted . I know your lookin at my ass . Fuck you Johnny .Kerry shouted back as Johnny gave him the finger with a smile on his face . Kerry smirked he loved it when Johnny teased him .