conection chapter 5 (Family

2085

Trigger warning in this chapter mention of alcohol abuse and medication use

____________4 years later ___________

The years passed and V and Johnny were still going strong . Toby had grown to be quite the little little cyberpunk.

As the couple stood by the window Jonnny gently took V by the waist. V lay one hand on his shoulder and the other on his side as Johnny lay one hand on his waist and the other on the arm holding him . V swooned as Johnny kissed him. From beside them they heard a familiar little voice.

Eww Daddy thats gross Toby giggled .Johnny humoured his son .Oh so you think this is gross Johnny said as he placed a pec on Vs cheek. And this and this he said as he continued to place small kisses on Vs face . Toby giggled heartily. Braking from the embrace V picked up their son as Johnny ruffled the boys hair .

You ready to visit Uncle Kerry? V asked . YEA UNCLE KERRY !!! Toby cheered . V and Johnny helped Toby get ready and took him to Kerry's .

Driving in the gates of Kerry's pad Toby bounced out the car and ran straight to Kerry as Johnny and V followed behind. UNCLE KERRY!! Toby squealed with excitement jumping into Kerrys arms for a hug . Johnny shouting from behind in a joking manner. HEY TAKE IT EASY ON OLD UNCLE KERRY ! Kerry lifted the boy as he wished him a Happy Birthday . Little arms wraped themselves around Kerry's neck as Toby hugged him tight . kerry let Toby down as he darted straight towards the guitars . Kerry had been teaching him how to play .

Being Inveloped in a second hug by Johnny kerry welcomed the embrace . Hey old man Johnny chukled as he wrapped his arms around him. With a firm pat on the back they parted . V and Johnny chat with Kerry a while before leaving. It was weird for Kerry to see Johnny Silverhand still so young as Kerry was In his late 90s now and his age was starting to take its toll on him . You lucky son of a bitch he thought to himself as he watched Johnny walk down the garden path back to the car .

Being in the Merc business V and Johnny are still among some of Nightcity's top heavy hitters . The nick name gave to Johnny stuck and he was now known as the solos guarddog, his days of samurai long behind him .

As The couple entered the Afterlife they sat at the bar . V ordered. 1 Johnny silvehand and one spunky monkey! Coming right up clair chirped . walking up behind Jonnny putting an arm around his shoulders. Nick asked in a humorous tone .So who holds the leash in this relationship ha ha . He joked .I hold my own leash thanks. Johnny retorted lighting  a cigarette. Nice to see ya again V what you two prepping for today . No gigs today Nick. V replied. Its Toby's birthday he's turning 4 today and we plan on surprising him. Ooh wachya plan on gettin the little raskle . Now thats a suprise V replied. Fair enough, fair enough .Nick exclaimed as he walked away from the bar . Finishing their drinks the couple headed out.

_____________A few hours later ______

Puling back into the drive way at Kerry's. Their son comes bounding with Joy toward them . DADDY !! Toby squealed leaping into Johnnys arms . Johnny lifted him as the boy reached out for V . V came to hug him . Toby wraped his arms around both his Dads necks hugging them tight . He had something wrapped round his neck . Kerry had given Toby a pair of headphones specifically made for Musicians customed to fit him.

Did you thank uncle Kerry V asked his son . Yea Dad Toby exclaimed with exasperation as Johnny handed him over to V . wrapping his arms around Vs neck Toby hugged his Dad tightly.

Johnny spoke to Kerry. Hey thanks for takin care of him . C'mon Johnny you know I treat him like he were my own Kerry replied.

Johnny and V got ther son buckled in the car and drove home . Toby wouldn't sit still as he squirmed in his car seat with excitement.