conection chapter 3 ( Baby Daddy )

_____________three years later _______
2081

Trigger warning mention of violence and swearing.

One morning in bed V woke up in Johnnys arms . As V rolled around Johnny woke up and placed a small smooch on the side of Vs head as the young merc ran his hand along the jawline of the rockerboy feeling the fluffy stubble that lined his face. After a while of snuggling V got up to get ready .he brushed his teeth and washed his face . Johnny wrapped his arms around V as he stood fixing himself in the mirror .V turned around to hold Johnny then kissed him letting his lover taste the mint on his lips then went and had a shower leaving Johnny to get ready. finally ready for the day ahead they headed out to work

_______________later that day ________

Thug : theres no way thats Johnny Silverhand hand he's long dead by now . If he was alive he'd be like 80 million years old . And plus that guy was never gay we all knew kerry had a thing for him so Im sure even if he was he'd be with kerry not some streetrat like you .

Johnny piped up. Hey kid shut the Fuck up first of Im mother fuckin Jhonny Silverhand. And dont you say another fuckin word about kerry less you want your guts full oh led .and the fuck did you call my output !?

The thug piped up once more .
Choom you must take me for gonk you're fuckin crazy . If the one and only Johnny Silverhand is your output prove it .

V pulled Johnny close by the chain round his neck and kissed him .

V took one look at the dirtbag maelstromer who's jaw hit the floor. He got him while he was distracted and shot him dead between the eyes as he took his lips from Johnnys and walked back to the car satisfied with a job well done . Johnny soon followed as he took what info he could find on this dirtbag .

The day dragged on as they finished as many gigs as possible before the sun started going down .

After work Johnny offered to take V out to eat anywhere in the city . V said I know just the place its not a restaurant though. He grabbed some snacks, drinks and a blanket in a rucksack and chucked it in the car . He drove them to the pond just before North Oak . They climbed up the North Oak sign put down the blanket and sat in the O . Johnny lay/sat with his back facing the inside of the sign as V straddled him and lay his head on his chest . Johnny ran his fingers through the fluffy blonde hair of the young merc for a while .V looked up at him and said . I love you Johnny. Then scootched up and kissed him . They made out as the sun was setting. It was a romantic date . V couldn't have asked for anything more .

In the passing months V had brought up the Idea of Having a kid Johnny was hesitant but wasnt shut off to the idea. As he never really knew his own father he wasnt sure he'd be a great role model for a kid . He got to thinking of his death . The way he died. He worried that he hadn't left any noticable mark on this world only diehards remembered samurai. He thought of Alt of all the one night stands . Then there was his days with the Nomads . He pondered on the thought That maybe he had his own flesh and blood walking around out there .somewhere.

They had discussed adoption and other means of having a kid . Eventually they settled upon surrogacy.

A few weeks went by and they finaly found someone who was willing to help them . It was one of Vs former clients. The ripperdoc he saved from the maelstrom hideout. She agreed to help them upon seeing her saviour . She got the pair to give samples as she could do the implantation herself. The three talked over their plan . V asked the woman if she would be willing to work with Vick to bring things together. She agreed. But the process wasnt gonna be cheap .
The technology of the time allowed people to have babies with both parents DNA no matter the sex of the parents. implanted into an egg . So V and Johnny would have a son that was their own flesh and blood .