Chapter 31 • Unwavering Fondness

"Do you think, he will agree?" Somehow, Mr. Zhao doubted his daughter's cunning idea.

"Based on how he devastated right now.. Ofcourse Dad" Zhao Liying confidently said and twirling the glass of his red wine.

"How could you so sure?"

Zhao Liying let a mischievous smile before she took a sip, "You will see"

-❀-

"Now that you owned the Zhaos' company.. What will your next step, Xiao?" The ex President asked directly.

They were in the huge living room along with Wang Yibo beside Xiao Zhan, Haikuan is sitting beside their father and Darren behind Xiao Zhan, standing.

"Uncle, I want it to become Wang's"

Wang Yibo set eyes on Xiao Zhan, "It's yours why would you like to give it to us?"

"That's not really the thing I want" Xiao Zhan avoids Yibo's eyes and back his sight to the ex President.

The ex President just stared at him seems like he could read Xiao Zhan's mind. He also realized Xiao Zhan's eyes were not same as before, there's really a different soul inside of him.

"Zhan, if you're planning anything that could destroy you.. don't act recklessly" Haikuan sincerely said.

"Killing them could destroy me? Hell nah, it will surely satisfy the demon that they made inner me"

Wang Yibo just held Xiao Zhan's hands seeing him intense, "He really wanted to take their life... Why I could feel that he's not my Sean anymore but a beast that thirsty for a blood?"

The ex President stood up suddenly without breaking his gaze at Xiao Zhan.

Haikuan, "Dad?"

"I'm sleepy, I'm going to rest" The ex President said in a chilly tone and without any turning back, "What we have done? Did we make a threat?"

-❀-

The next day, Darren and Xiao Zhan is currently discussing something together as Wang Yibo is like a puppy waiting for Xiao Zhan to notice him.

Xiao Zhan told him to stay away abit because him and Darren have something to discuss privately and Yibo is not going to relate with it.

Hence, Yibo is crossing his arms, finger tapping, and eyeing Xiao Zhan's side profile.

"I will definitely locked you on the bed later, Sean" Wang Yibo furrowed and pout.

It's almost an hour yet they are still not stopping their conversation. So, Yibo decided to crawl towards Xiao Zhan's back and encircled his arms on his small waist as he leaned his chin on Zhan's shoulder.

 So, Yibo decided to crawl towards Xiao Zhan's back and encircled his arms on his small waist as he leaned his chin on Zhan's shoulder