Bio

___

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 77 (7)

Nationally: American

Old Looks:

New Looks:

New Looks:

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Like: The Old times, Vietnam War, Nice people, Peace, Equal, Guns from around the world, Youtube (He did watch people play video games), Video games, Anime (He like Japanese Animations), Demi-humans, Freedom, Oil, Nukes, Weapons of mass destruction, Tanks.

Dislike: Racist, Fascism, Communist, War, Vietnamese Tree Hungers, Hippies, Theocracy, People who hates animes, Slaves, Demi-humans who's been discrimination, Losing the war, Kingdoms and Empires.

Quota:

"You can't beat a old man"

"I kinda like anime, I should learn things"

"Ahh... The nams, Even my soldiers have suffer PTSD, BUT NOT ME!!! :D"

"Oh shit, Here we go again"

Info: Y/N was a 77 year old man, He remember back in vietnam war 60s when he joined the marines and left the army to start a new life in Japan tokyo. In 2022, He was now an old man, He watches new animes in Japan and he was amazed by showing sci-fi, fantasy and many more. But what caution his eyes by showing fantasy, Unfortunately he is disgusted about corrupt kingdoms and Empires in the world, He even saw demi-humans were killed, enslaved and even sacrificed them to monsters has to be proof of god. Y/N just wish he can turn into a Demi-human and been send to another world to bring and Justice, But he couldn't. Next day decided to buy another anime dvd in the store. He walk out and until he saw a little girl crossing the street and the fast moving truck coming towards the girl, Before that he pushes her and the truck hits Y/N. But he knew the times is up and die slowly to his death. Until he mets beyond.

~~~~~

A/N: YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!