Prologue

....

Location: ????

Y/N Pov

So this is, This is the end me. *Sigh* I not young, I'm just a 77 year old man. I was surprised that death follows me. But I open my eyes to see that in the room. Odd, I started to stand up and look around the place.

Y/N: Where am I?

I look at the place was white, I don't why. But this not the hospital, As I was about to do something. The door suddenly open behind me and it is reveal a man dress in suit with brown hair and blue eyes.

???: Hello mate.

And the guy speak Australian.

Y/N:Uh hello?

???: Sorry old timer, How rude I am. My name is James Hamad.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N.

James: Nice to meet you Y/N. Looks like you're been here the wrong time.

Y/N: What?

James: Come with me.

3rd person pov

Y/N was confused, But decided to follow him. After few minutes, Y/N looks at the place. He was in shock and awe to see the hall what appears to be a castle.

Y/N: Am I in heaven?

James: Trust me mate, You see the answer to "her".

Y/N: Her?

After that, James open the revealing to be a throne room.

The old man was shock and disbelief that the throne was feasting

Y/N: Oh my Jesus. This is heaven.

???: Mr. Y/N.

Y/N turns to see a woman with dark-blue hair, Smooth skin and blue dress.

Y/N: *Shock* Oh.... my.... god.

???: *Giggle* Well, You haven't see the goddess before?

Y/N: No.

Salenem: My name is Salenem, The goddess of universe. I am the bringer of hope and dreams across the Universe.

Y/N: What...... hopes and dreams?

Salenem: I am god by the way.

Y/N: Oh.... right.

Salenem: Now, I will give a second chance.

Y/N: Second chance?

Salenem: Yes, I see your life mr. Y/N. You're been at war in vietnam?

Y/N: Well.... yes, The Vietnamese hides behind trees and ambushed me. But I killed them with my flamethrower.

Salenem: I see, But you avoid count Marshall after killing several Vietnamese and after you discharge. You head to japan to stay there for 50 years. After that, You watch animes in 1990s to 2000s, However you save a little girl get hit by the bus.

Y/N:....

Salenem: Don't worry, you will be send to another world with different abilities.

Y/N: Oh boy.

Salenem: Here.

The hologram appear in front Y/N, He was amazed by how advanced it is. Y/N saw something that catches his eyes. He presses it and the flash of light blinding Y/N.

Salenem: Congratulations, You have been send to another world and your own nation that was your wildest dreams.

Y/N: WAIT WHAT!!!???

And that, Y/N disappear in the spot.

To be continue

Next: Chapter 1: Welcome to the new world.