|0.3|

[Chapter 03 - The Hatzgang - ]

3rd pov"Let's go to the town for a laugh!" [Y/n] looked at them curiously

3rd pov
"Let's go to the town for a laugh!" [Y/n] looked at them curiously. "For a laugh? To the town?" The kids looked at them. "There's this funny clown that always says funny jokes!"
Skid says "Yeah! He's in that creepy alleyway with missing posters on the walls!"

"Yeaah... we're definitely not going for a laugh anywhere."

The kids frowned, tugging their sleeve whining about wanting to see the funny clown. They sighed. "Kids.. the clown might be dangerous. I don't want to get you in danger." They tried to explain to them, making the kids frown even more. "But the clown never did anything to us." Skid said with a frown on his face, whilst Pump nodded to what he said.

'What should I do? I don't want the kids to be sad, but the clown is definitely not a safe option. But they said he hasn't hurt them.. yet.' [Y/n] thought.

"Okay. Let's go see the clown then." The kids immediately jumped in excitement, shouting 'yay' "Thank you [Y/n]! You're the best!" Pump said while Skid shouted a 'yes!'. [Y/n] smiled at them. Both of them held their hand, dragging them to the town, where supposedly the clown is at.

"Here is the alleyway!" Skid said as he pointed to a place. It wasn't too far, maybe about thirty meters away from the three.

When they entered the alleyway, it was pretty dark in there. [Y/n] tried to squirm their eyes to see something there, and noticed a figure with a red balloon. 'This might be the clown-' they said slowly walking towards the clown.