|0.5|

[ Chapter 05 - The movie night ]

3nd povYou and the kids walked to Skid's house, you were still holding the full bag of sweets, while the kids were finishing theirs

3nd pov
You and the kids walked to Skid's house, you were still holding the full bag of sweets, while the kids were finishing theirs.

You then noticed a police car in front of Lila's house. You raised a brow, wondering what could have happened now.

You noticed Jack slamming the police car, before getting to the front seat. You looked who was in the back seat, before realising. It was the two masked thieves you read about in the newspapers!

You felt relieved, a bit of your stress going down.

One of the thieves in the car nudged the other one with his elbow, pointing to you and the kids. You looked confused at them, before looking down at the kids, who seemed to be waving at them eagerly.

One of the thieves waved back at them, smiling. The another one seemed to be annoyed.

The kids started to do spooky dance, making the thief repeat the spooky dance, before the second thief had to take him out of it by hitting him slightly.

You then noticed Lila getting near you, a blanket wrapped around her with a mug of tea in her hand.

"Oh hey there!" Lila came to stand next to you, letting her head rest on your shoulder. "Where have you been?" Lila asked the kids.