|0.4|

[ Chapter 04 - The Eyes of the Universe ]

2nd Pov▪︎ After a while, you finally arrived in front of the mansion

2nd Pov
▪︎ After a while, you finally arrived in front of the mansion. There wasn't any sound coming from the mansion. It was silent meaning there most likely isn't a party. You knocked, politely, knowing no one will answer.
Atleast you could investigate for any signs of ghosts.

With no answer, the kids kicked the door open, running into it. "IT'S A SPOOKY MO-.." They shouted before they went silent, realising no one is there. You walked in, taking a good look around the mansion.

The mansion was huge. There was a red carpet with weird black signs. A wooden staircase. And a lot of spider webs everywhere. Looked like it could be abandoned. There were a lot of paintings. In one of the paintings, there was a man, he had a black suit and a lot of golden rings with cyan crystals. The face was ripped off, and you couldn't tell who it was.

You turned around to face the door, and saw a huge painting. The painting creeped you out. It was a painting of a person, they didn't have a certain face. It looked as if they had million faces but at the same time only one. Their hair was falling over their face, a shadow covering it little. Blood was dripping from their forehead. Their hair was [y/h/c]. Their eyes weren't shown, the shadow covering them. They seemed to be smiling. It felt like a sinister smile, a fake one. It sent shivers down your spine. Wait.. why did they look a bit similiar to you? There was a text under the painting 'Salvator noster'