Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - "Don't have sex , you'll get pregnant and die ."

Kayla pov

  When I was thirteen and my little tiny ant bites pop up aka my breast and my parents  decided to gave me the sex talk . To be honest I only listen to bits and pieces , like you'll get aids and blah blah blah . But the statement that I did catch onto was -

"Don't have sex ,you'll get pregnant and die ." Said my wonderful father . Note my sarcasm.

Well all I can say was that was a load of bullshit. , but of course my little naive self believed every bit of it.  

Soon as years pass and I enter high school my opinion on sex change completely . I no longer thought of sex as a bad thing anymore . Which resulted in me losing my V card my  sophomore year. To my parents I was still consider there sweet ,innocent welll not so innocent daughter who was waiting until she got married to have sex. So imagine their face when they found out that there daughter is pregnant .

Ha! Let me tell you , it wasn't pretty. Imagine your father going bat shit crazy and your mother trying desperately to calm him down. Yep that was the reaction. But hey I thought since I was daddy's girl he wouldn't be really mad at me . Well boy was I wrong , let's just say we had a really long talk . I know there still mad and disappointed but everyone make mistakes and  I have to own up to mine . Now your probably wonder who's the lucky fella that knocked this gal up . That person happens to be the notorious bad boy of the school Alec Foster , also known as my baby daddy .

A/n : so that is the first chapter , short Ik but trust me it will get longer as the chapters go on.I'm so excited for this story it like 2 in the morning lol but anyways hope you like it .
:) see next chap!
The guy at the top is Colton Haynes he is playing Alec