ChApTeR 7!!!

#The next day#

Anna's P.O.V

I stayed up all night just thinking about everything that had happened. From Liam and I kissing to almost dying. Why did I let go of Zayn? I tried to remember, I racked through my brain trying to find some sort of reasonable and scientific explanation as to why I felt a wave electricity rip throughout my entire body when my and Zayn made contact. I came to two conclusions, either A) He had rubbed his socks on a nearby carpet creating static electricity and when we touched, it shocked me. Or B) maybe....no it can't be. Maybe it was...love. I'm gonna go with with the whole static electricity theory. I was woken up quite rudley when the sun came peeking through the livingroom window and splattered me with its cherriness. I streached and stood up and almost broke out laughing at the scene that was lying before me. Niall was fast asleep on the love seat with half of a pickle hanging out of his mouth, Harry was half on the couch with his head deep into the shag carpet, Louis had no pants on and was sprawled out on the coffee table, and Liam was cuddling the other half of Niall's pickle sound asleep. Where was Zayn? He probably went up to his room, I would have to if I had known the kind of madness that had unravled while I was sleeping! These guys aren't very good abuctors....just saying. My thoughts were interuppted by the sweet smell of.....BACON!!!!!!!! I almost floated to the kitchen like they did in the old cartoons and sighed happily. Wait, who was cooking bacon? I peeked around the corner and found a shirtless Zayn singing and flipping some bacon.

"You should let me love you, let me be the one to,give you everything you want and need, Anna good love and protection, make me your selection, show you what true love's supposed to be"

His voice was beautiful, especially when he says my name. Wait....my name?!? No he couldn't have. I felt my ears get hot as he kept on singing, adding my name here and there, still flipping bacon. Then I remembered the bacon. Yum. My mom used to make it for me and Matts first day of school....until....Nevermind. I tiptoed into the kitchen until I got right behind him and smiled evilly. I grabbed his waist and sang along.

""Your true beauty's description you look so good that it hurts, you're a dime plus a dime it's shame you dont know what you're worth." He jumped, letting a piece of bacon fly across the room.

"Jesus Anna! You scared me!"

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed." I said sarcastically, taking the spatula, scooping the bacon up and placing it all on a plate.

"Uh, how long had you been standing there?" He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Not long" I lied slyly. I heard him let out a sigh of relief and giggled softly. It was silent for a moment until I heard the boys stampeed through the kitchen. By the time all of them had scattered, all of the egges and bacon were gone and the Orange juice had been injested. I let my jaw hang in awe as the boys scarffed all of their food down.

"Ahem. Boys?" I said getting their attention.

"Oh sorry Anna, here" Niall said, giving me the other half of his plate. I was about to decline when Louis spoke up.

"Eat it hun, this is rare, Nialler here NEVER shares his food. So I'd eat it because it probably won't happen again."

"Shut the hell up Louis, that's not true." Niall said, blushing slightly.

"Oh really? The last time I tried to steal a fry from you, YOU BIT ME!!!!" Louis yelled in defence. By the time their little arguement ended, I had already cleaned up the table.

"You shouldn't have done that, you are our prisoner, you shouldn't have to clean" Liam said rubbing his tummy.

"Umm, thanks?" I said, not sure how to respond to that. And at that moment, all of the boys' phones started buzzing at the EXACT same time.

"Everybody get dressed, uncle Simon is paying us a little visit."

A/N

Sorry this one was so short, I just wanted to update before I went to bed!

Stay booty-ful Xx

~Ali