Chapter 16

Annas P.O.V

We ly here, our bodies not only entangled within each other, but in the the sea of fabric as well. I was busy tracing figure eights on Zayns warm chest while he twirled a strand of my hair, humming a slow tune.

We were cuddling on the couch, the only sound was our steady breathing and our hearts beating in sync. Our moment had been spoiled by the familiar sound of Zayns phone going off.

"The boys are going out to some reasturant and wanna know if we want to join" He said after a moment. I nodded and smiled widely. I stood up and stretched every limb.

"Damn..are you sure you don't want to stay back and have some more fun?" Zayn asked seductivly, bitting his lip and letting his eyes trail my exposed body.

"I think we've had enough fun for one night. Besides, I've been dying to try on my new dress." He stood up and began planting small kisses all over my face, making me giggle like a little girl. He smiled at my quirkyness and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. I could get used to this..

Liams P.O.V

I fiddled with my thumbs as the boys and I waited outside for Zayn and Anna to arrive so we can go in and eat. I know what's going on between them, you'd have to be dumber than a sock full of butter to not see how they look at each other. Anna is so.....innocent and beautiful, I just thought she'd end up with someone like Niall or....me. Im going to prove to her that I'm the one she really wants, I'm gonna show her that I'm twice the man Zayn could ever be. My thoughts were interrupted a series of gasps which I'm guessing came from the boys. When I looked up, I found myself gasping as well. Anna was walking along side Zayn in a beautiful black mini dress that hugged her body just right with the perfect balance of lace. Her light brown hair was in perfect loose curls and framed her beautiful face just perfectly. God, I find myself only using the word perfect to describe her. Just then I heard screams and the clicking of cameras..... the paps. I instinctivly grabbed Annas hand and protectivly led her into the resteraunt.

"Would you like a table or booth?" The black haired waitress asked after everyone was inside.

"Booth for six" I answered quickly. I hadn't noticed that I was still holding Annas hand until we got to our table. I nervously let go of her hand and slid into the booth next to Niall. This was going to be hard.

Anna's P.O.V

"And then the nun said 'pass the avocado!'" Louis yelled, completing his joke. I laughed so hard that chocolate milk shot out of my nose, only making us all laugh even harder. After we calmed down, I took a bite of my raviolies (which were delicious by the way) and just kind of listened to all of the conversation that was going on around me. I looked over towards Harry and found him smirking suspiciously at me. I raised my eyebrow, but he only smiled even wider. Suddenly I felt my bra begin to vibrate uncontrollably.

"Geez Anna, save that stuff for when you're alone" Niall commented, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"You wish" I glared, pulling my phone out.

"Oh but I do..." He replied, winking. I reached over Liam and slapped Nialls arm as hard as I could. The funny thing was, my boobs were right in Liams face when I reached over his lap ( I didn't do it on purpose!) but he didn't seem to mind. I unlocked my phone and saw I had a new text from Harry.

*I saw u&zayn earlier ;) xx*

I nearly screamed when I read it.

*I thot u guys were gone! :o*

A few moments later he replied.

*I 4got my wallet. I didnt kno u were tht flexible ;) PS Ur face was pretty sexy ----> ¦O Xx*

I looked up at him and he was copying my sex face. Little fucker...

"Will you please excuse me?" I said, standing up and running towards the ladies room. This is so embarassing...

Zayns P.O.V

Why is she acting weird? My phone then began to vibrate loudly in my back pocket.

*ANNA! I LOVE YOU! FUCK! So...did u guys have fun? ;) xx*

I snapped my head up and glared at Harry.

*u cant tell ANY1 or I swear I'll glue Ur testies 2 Ur belly button!"

I sent.

*ok, but Damn is she fit! she sure can make u scream xx*

I kicked his shin from underneath the table and smiled sarcastically. Why is love so complicated?

A/N

Sorry it was so short and sucky! More of a filler!

Stay Bootyful Xx

-Ali