Late Night Video Call

Ok, I'm happy Happy offered his place on Long Island for Peter and May to stay

Ok, I'm happy Happy offered his place on Long Island for Peter and May to stay. Believe me, I would go and stay with them but I know it will be awkward because May and Happy used to date. Now, I usually wouldn't care about that because it's between them but also Happy and I agreed around the first month after meeting each other that I would never stay at his place under any circumstance. Mostly because I scared him back then and his security system annoys me. Hopefully, Peter and May are ok in his spiritual oasis.

I couldn't even go back home but, luckily, Strange said I could stay with him until everything gets settled.

"Did you send in your applications yet?" I asked Peter from our late-night video chat. I wanted to get Peter's mind off his identity being revealed so I tried to bring up college since we're seniors tomorrow.

"I literally just finished my MIT one," Peter answered. "You?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Peter had a small smile on his face. "Imagine if we both got in? And Ned and MJ?"

"Yeah, but...we have to take scholarships so we could actually go." Not to mention the letters I had to send today to plead my case with the headmasters - which Strange advise me to do.

"Come on. You got good scores, and good grades, and..."

"You think I'm being too pragmatic."

"No, no, no, no." I raised my brow. "Well...Kind of. That's ok. That's one of my favorite things about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I couldn't help but smile before letting out a light chuckle. "You know, it's funny. I never really pictured myself going to school back then. I just thought I would be saving people with my old team until we decide to call it quits and eventually move back to Azarath."

"What made you decide to go to school?" Peter wondered.

Letting out a happy breath as I turned to lie on my back, I said, "Don't really know. One day, I left the team, joined another team, got into a fight with that team, and the next thing I knew Tony signed me up to keep an eye on a certain mask hero."

Peter looked at me amusingly. "Oh, so it's my fault?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely your fault." We started to laugh. "He offered to pull me out of school."

"Who?"

"Tony. After you proved that you can take care of yourself and be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, he said I can stop going. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to go to school but...we just started going out and -" Peter's lips kept twitching until he had his goofy smile plastered on his face. "What?"

"You stayed in school for me," he stated.

I glared at him but that didn't stop the blush from rising on my cheeks. "No, I didn't."