Hello, Sister

Peter and I followed Strange toward the basement

Peter and I followed Strange toward the basement. Besides the small library in the Sanctum, this has got to be my favorite place here.

"So, what is this place?" Peter asked.

"The Sanctum's built at the intersection of cosmic energy currents. We were the first to seek them out. Some of these walls are thousands of years old. And they shot an episode of Equalizer here in the 80's," Strange explained.

"We really appreciate you doing this, Strange," I expressed my gratitude.

Strange began starting the spell on the small table that had a bowl. "Raven, we've been through this, you can call me Stephen."

Very true, after saving the world from Thanos, Strange said I can start calling him Stephen. I ignored his wishes, mostly because I was going through some deep depression after Tony died. "Sounds a little weird coming out of my mouth, so no."

"I'll start calling you Rachel, then."

I crossed my arms and challenged him. "Ok, go ahead."

"Fine, then. Is Peter ready, Rachel?" He shook his head. "Scratch that, Rachel doesn't sound right."

"Now imagine how I would feel if I call you 'Stephen'."

"Fair point." Strange folded his hands diagonally as he looked at Peter. "Nice knowing you, Spider-Man."

I tried to ignore the puzzled look Peter had on his face. Yes, the world is going to forget that he's Spider-Man which will include me. Will I forget about Peter? No. Will our relationship end because I don't know he's Spider-Man? Of course, not. I'll remember Peter and Spider-Man but not that they're the same person, if that makes sense. For example, I'll remember going to the dance with Peter. Then I'll remember Tony recruiting Spider-Man. But everything else will be a complete blank.

Strange unfolded his hands and began drawing the spell in the air with the portion of the rune energy from the mandala shield in his hand.

"Wait, excuse me?" Peter began questioning.

Strange didn't lose his concentration. "The entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Including me and Raven," Strange explained.

Peter was now concerned and rushed toward Strange. "Wait, everyone?" I grabbed his arm to stop him in place as the next runes began circling around us. "Uh, can't some people still know?"

"That's not how the spell works and it's very difficult and dangerous to change it mid-casting."

"Peter, just let Strange do the spell," I said.

His eyes snapped toward me. "You're ok forgetting about it? After everything we've been through?"

"I'm only going to forget that you're Spider-Man. I'll still be your girlfriend."