Don't be afraid of me

I'm inexperienced.....

The woman tilts her head in confusion, "what do you mean? Are you confused about BDSM relationships because I am willing to educate you. I've the resources."

Lily tilts her head, "yes that but I am unsure of what I am willing to try."

"Well," Gal clears her throat relaxing a bit, "when you have sex, what made you feel good? Was there anything you weren't willing to try?"

Her sapphire eyes were blown open as a fierce blush creeps upon her skin. She squirms slightly, "I-I," she blew out a deep breathe unable to meet Gal's gaze. She bit her lip unable to fathom words.

Immediately she was rendered speechless with  plush lips against her own. Her bottom being yank from her own teeth and possessed so passionately with a fierce tug that elicits the most delicious moan she had ever produced. A smack of her lips brings her back to earth.

"Fuckkkkk," she gasps breathily.

"You had that coming," Gal growls her eyes blown with lust and wanting. "Now, tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" she commands, literally shaking to compose herself.

Lily braces her hand against Gal's chest, pulling back from her flustered state, "with a kiss like that, I am going to need a breather."

Gal's eyes crinkle with adoration, "you say that as if you haven't had anyone tethered to your lips. Look at you, you are beyond the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Everyone must throw themselves at you."

Her jaw slacks in bafflement, "I-I wouldn't know," Lily mutters before she could control her words.

"What do mean?" Gal asks confused then she shakes her head, "your ex lovers must've been dull witted boars to leave you lost in confusion," she jests.

"I don't have any," Lily blurts unable to control herself, "I've-I've never been with anyone," she confesses.

Those coffee pupils grew like saucers, "so..."

"You were my first kiss," Lily groans her eyes dropping to her lap.

Before she could overthink, her body was plucked off her seat and gathered to straddle Gal's lap as soon as she gasp, her lips were stolen. Her eyes flutter close as she relishes in a deeper connection of gentleness. It was unlike her first two kisses, this one was tender and drawn out with passion. Gal didn't press or push, she let Lily direct them. Her head instinctively tilts as her body uncontrollably deepens their union. Her lips part and Gal's tongue didn't intrude or dominate, Lily eased her tongue into Gal's mouth tasting her. No dominance just tender massaging as Gal's tongue caressed and mingled with hers. Her skin heated under Gal's articulate touches that melted her completely. Her head woozy as she was thankful for the stability of the couch for she would've swoon. Her tongue retreated slowly and Gal's lips tenderly presses sweet warm kisses before they retracted. Gal didn't go far but rested her forehead against Lily's.

"I-I am so sorry," Gal mouths regretfully, "I didn't know and I feel like a fool. I-I've stolen..."

Lily's lips curl into a genuine smile at the woman's consideration before her hands cupped Gal's face, "it's a memory I will never forget. I don't regret any of it. I am actually happy that it was you," she admits.

Gal presses forward placing a lingering kiss on her lips that was filled with compassion, "where have you've been all my life?" she whispers against her lips.

"Waiting patiently," Lily breathes placing another warm kiss.

Gal's jaw clenched slightly, "are you a virgin?"