You'd kneel for me?

Next morning...
Gal's POV...

Sunlight danced upon decadent caramel skin that held her territorial marks, owning the angel that walked into her life and gave it meaning. Golden locks illuminated that minutes ago were wrapped around her hand as her loving words poured from her mouth. The beauty in her bed that calmed the raging storm around her and broaden the image with her vibrant vivacity unlike anything Gal has ever seen. Truly, Lily was everything she was scared to dream for and yet here she was in all her glory. Unfortunately, Gal had to wake Lily for her special day even though they made love through the whole night and well into her birthday.

She crawls onto the bed tracing Lily's glorious figure until coddling the woman against her body

She crawls onto the bed tracing Lily's glorious figure until coddling the woman against her body. Sweet open mouth kisses decorated that velvety skin that always seem to calm her in every way possible. Her lips brush Lily's plush ones until she felt her own pressed gently. She smiles softly, remembering this moment, "happy birthday my habibti," Gal murmurs.

Sapphire orbs slowly flutter open with exhaustion before Lily curled her lips against the love of her life, "everyday is a gift waking up to you," she whispers lovingly.

She sighs in contentment at the beautiful tainted cheeks she caused before her hands brush against Lily's bare skin, "may I always fill your endeavors, Inamorata," Gal gleams.

Lily becomes putty at the woman's touches, though her body was heavy weighted with sexual activities. She felt drained and yet the fires stoking deep in her core was begging to be released. She ran her hand up capturing Gal's hair and pulling her down to deepen their kiss. "Stay with me," she utters.

A whimsical laughter escapes her lips before Gal gathers the woman into her body, "as much as I want to, it's your birthday and your siblings want to spend breakfast with you before they head home," Gal giggles.

Spencer's cheeks grew into a simpering smile thinking about her family, "they're still here?"

Gal nods happily, preening on the content filled smile she caused before sweeping Lily up off the bed. She carried her woman off to the shower for their morning ritual that left Lily's body shaking with orgasms. Everything her girlfriend was doing only made Gal's heart simper.

In an hour, they were lingering out of their bedroom fully dressed for the day. Lily completely slayed her outfit that she had picked out for this occasion. Brushing her lips across the blonde beauty, Gal noted that mischief sparkling in those brimming sapphire orbs. Before she could ask, Lily's hand grasp her core flooding her walls. The woman was brazen, crumbling her walls.

Lily never touched her, no one except for Vivienne and she fought to keep it that way. Though she couldn't ignore the screams of her passions to open up that part of her and share intimacy. Her moans swallowed up by the beautiful siren attached to her lips, sucking hungrily on her soul. Her body scorched with fire before her blood chills from the lost of her lover. Her eyes blown with lust and wanting flicker open watching the goddess saunter away with her heart. Lily didn't know the power she wielded especially over the wealthy CEO that would give her everything her heart desires and more.