• Chapter 5 •

I woke up to the bell ringing loud as fuck in my ear like why. I slowly sat up from my set and stretched.
It felt so good. I grabbed my bookbag from off the floor and put it on my desk.

I looked around the classroom to see everyone had left the classroom. Ugh I'm probably late for my next class. I turned my head to see Mr. Ricci walking towards the door and closed it.

"How have you been India," asked Mr. Ricci as he made his way towards me.

"I've been good Mr.Ricci and you," I said smiling while getting up from my seat and sitting on top of a desk next to me.

"I've been good sweetie but you know you're in trouble right," Mr.Ricci said as he walked in front of me. He was a few inches away from me but close enough to be between my legs.

"Uh yeessss I know I'm in trouble with the big bad and dangerous wolf," I said rolling my eyes. I looked up at him to see his eyes got big and then relaxed when I looked into them.

Wonder what's that about. "I just don't understand why you had to hold me back just because I rolled my eyes at you, Mr.Ricci"

"India of course I held you back because you rolled your beautiful little eyes at me. That's one of the reasons why. But I have things to get off my chest. It's very early too" Mr.Ricci said looking nervous.

"Umm well what is it," I asked him being very nervous. This is very unusual for him to do this. It has to be very serious because he is never liked this. He nervously starched his head and then started to speak.

"Well, let's just say this.... I'm in love with you India. I know it's weird since I'm your teacher and you're my student but I have a deep connection with you. Ever since I met you I know you were the one. You are a very intelligent and beautiful girl. I know you aren't with anyone at the moment conserving you had told me that." PAUSE what did he just say to me.

He stopped talking and looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath then looked back at me to continue what he was saying. "I'm a werewolf. Yes, werewolves are real they aren't fake. I've been searching for a Luna for years now. Before you ask what a Luna is I'll tell you. A Luna is a female Alpha and an Alpha soulmate. You are my Luna India. I know all of this is confusing but I'm trying to make the best of it. Ughh fuck" Mr.Ricci finish what he had to say. I was in total shock.

Like O M G....

"Mr.Ricci I-" I paused I had to get all of my thoughts together considering that was a lot to take in. "Mr.Ricci that was a lot to take it. I know I am your student and all but WOW. " What the fuck is happening.

I got up from my seat and I took a step back from him to give the both of us some space. Mr.Ricci rubbed his hands over his face, looked at me, and began to talk.

"India I'm so sorry I could've kept my thoughts to myself oh god what the fuck did I just ruin I-". Before Mr.Ricci could finish his sentence I interrupted him and began talking myself. "Mr.Ricci I know you're my teacher and I'm your student but this is crazy. I wouldn't think you would have a crush on me. The looks you give me and the way you talk to me, the nicknames just wow. But I can't lie when I say I have a crush on you. It's like there's a spark when I'm around you that won't leave. Ugh, what the fuck this is just crazy. This is crazy to say but maybe we can take things slow between us Mr.Ricci keep this on the low for a while" I said everything I needed to say and get off my chest that was a lot.

Mr.Ricci began to talk "Well that's a good start. Umm yes we can take things slowly that's fine sweetie haha. We've been here for an hour now I have a class to get to and so you do sweetie". He looked at me with so much love in his eyes. This is was so unreal.

I really do like him we all know that for sure. I've always had a crush on him. We end up swapping phones to give each other our numbers.

Before I walked out the door to go to my next class I gave Mr.Ricci a tight hug which was well needed. I end up going to class which was art. I just have to aspect that he is an actual werewolf and he's inlove with me.

What the fuck just happened ?!