• Chapter 7 •

Jackson pov

It's now 7:45 p

It's now 7:45 p.m. school was let out around 2:30 p.m. After my interaction with India, I couldn't hold back anymore. It's time to make her mine I have to make her my wife. India told me she'll call me around 4:12 p.m. but it's now 7:49 p.m. as of right now. As I'm sitting at the bottom of my king size bed I silently watch my phone waiting for her to call.

1 hour passed than another hour passed now it's 9:50 p.m. Still no call or text. This was the night I was going to take her out to dinner and ask her to marry me. It might seem so soon to her but not for me. As I am a Ricci the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack and I shall make her my wife before anyone shall take her away from me. I don't give a rat's ass if I'm her teacher she is my mate the other half of my soul.

I waited and waited for my love to call but I never heard from her. It was now 12:34 a.m. in the morning I still hadn't received a call from India.

"This fucking can't be why hasn't she called !!" I yelled out. I almost threw my phone at the wall but I took a deep breath before getting up from the bottom of my bed and walking over to my nightstand. I plugged my phone up and walked into my his and her bathroom. I looked around the bathroom and said "Ugh this was supposed to be for me and India". Walking towards the shower I turned it on letting the water get hot before stepping in. After 20 minutes I got out of the shower and dried off. After moisturizing my body I walked to my nightstand to see if she had called me but she hadn't.

I hope this wasn't a mistake. Later on that night, I prayed to the Moongoddess to give me a sign. Any sign.

            ~~~~~~~

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Stirring in my sleep I kept hearing the most annoying sound which turns out to be my alarm clock.

"BEEP BEEP BEE-"

"Oh shut the fuck up already" I yelled as a slammed my hand on the alarm clock barking it as so. "Uughhh what the actual fuck" I'll just have to replace it. This will be my six hundredth alarm clock. Stretching my body the best way possible I laid back down in my bed for another 5 minutes. I have nothing on the agenda for today since my dinner reservation was canceled yesterday. I cleared out my schedule just for her. I guess I'll be in the house all day.

Reaching towards my nightstand I grabbed my phone I have seen it was 6:09 a.m. As I was about to place my phone down I felt it vibrate. Looking at the screen I see the name "India". What the fuck why call now when you should've called yesterday like you said you were.

Pressing on the green selected call button I answered. Hopefully, I'll do my best to stay calm.

"Hello, Mr.Ricci I --" "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HUH INDIA! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO CALL AND YOU NEVER DID!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT INDI—"

"OMG WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! When I got home I took a shower and I fell asleep I was so exhausted. I'm so sorry we didn't get to go to dinner as planned. Umm maybe we can try again today" India said cutting me off from what I had to say.

"Ughh India please let me know before doing so. I waited until one a.m. for you to call this can't happen again do you understand."

"Yes, Mr.Ricci," India said in a low tone.

"Good. You're a good girl India and you'll have to obey me and my wishes, understand child. Now I will be picking you up after my nap at 12 p.m. SHARP. Text me the address i don't want to hear no if ands or buts. Goodbye India" I said hanging up the phone before she could say anything. I put my phone back on the nightstand before going back into a deep sleep.