• Chapter 6 •

India pov

It's now lunchtime and lunch only last for two hours

It's now lunchtime and lunch only last for two hours. Surprising right? I gathered my belongings then walked out of my art class and made my way toward my locker. Everything in this school is on the same floor but it's a big school. Why I don't know but it's very kept up to date.

Walking up to my locker I put in my combination. My locker was pretty much empty except for my books that were in there. Reaching for my bookbag I gently took it off my shoulder and sat it on the floor. That shit is heavy I don't know how I deal with that every day.

I unzipped my bag and pulled out my books that I don't need anymore. Putting those books in my locker I grabbed the last two books I need for today.
Poetry and History.

Closing my locker I made sure I have everything. I finished putting everything in my bag so I headed to the main library. It's lunchtime and I don't want to deal with anyone right now.

All I want to do is go to the library and read some books. I already finished all of my assignments for today. Making my way to the double doors of the library I walked in and made my way towards the table on the far right of the library.

Taking a seat at the empty table I pulled out a book from my bag. The name of the book is called 'A Love Hate Thing' by Whitney D. Grandison. It's a great book to read.

~~~~

After finishing the last chapter I put my book away and started to pack up. Zipping up my bookbag I grabbed my water bottle and walked out of the library. Today is a good day so far. No fights no drama.

Knowing I have to prepare myself for my last two classes which is Mr.Ricci. He's going to be teaching for the last 4 hours. How wonderful. Ugh, I'll have to deal with him staring a hole in my head until it's time to dismiss.

I walked the halls for 20 minutes then I made my mind up and decided to go to class. Making my way to Mr. Ricci's class I knocked on his door and waited for it to open. It took a while for him to open the fucking door. I was becoming irritated by now.

Soon as I was about to walk away the door opened. I glanced at Mr.Ricci before rolling my eyes. "Took you long enough," I said pushing past him and walked into the classroom. I walked over to the bean bag that was sitting next to his desk and took a seat.

I looked up to see he already shut the door and walked back to his desk. Seeing he was taking a call I figured I might as well get on my phone to kill time.

~~~~

"India" Mr.Ricci called out. I looked up from my phone and just looked at him with boredom in my eyes. I seen he was off the phone and now facing me.

He distracting me from Twitter they were spilling tea about this couple. Oh god, that shit had me dying. I wonder why he didn't yell at me by now because I was loud as fuck.

"Yes Mr.Ricci I'm trying to read this tweet you're distracting me," I said rolling my eyes at him. I knew that would piss him off but I don't give a single fuck.

"Stop rolling your fucking eyes at me you understand me India" Mr.Ricci yelled at me. Fuck I should never have done that. "Before you even say anything you better do your damn work today. I mean ALL OF IT. What I was going to ask you is that do you want to go out after school. I mean it is a Friday."

Why does he have to be so fine? Uhh, kill me now.

"Mr.Ricci I'm sorry damn no need to yell.  I'm practically next to you. But I'm still your student so no" I said before getting back on my phone.

"Yes and that's finally," Mr.Ricci said with annoyance in his voice. I didn't bother to argue with him there was no point. After all, I did decide to be his. 5 minutes passed and it was getting too quiet. It was starting to annoy me.

"Mr.Ricci" I called out to my teacher.

"India" he replied within seconds.

"Why are you doing this," I asked him even though I knew the answer.

"India like I said before you're the love of my life. My Luna. My wife. My moon. Ever since I met you I fell in love. You're smart and beautiful. You're one of a kind. I don't want to rush our relationship but there
are things we have to do to stay out of the public eye.

Therefore my love I'm doing this because I love you and you're going to become my Luna. I know how you feel about me and you know there's no stopping our relationship. You can't cancel out your feelings towards me." Mr.Ricci said.

Love. Nigga please. Fuck love.

He got up from his seat and walked over to me. He came down to my level and roughly grabbed my chin and said "Do I need to say anything else mama"

I looked into his warm but cold eyes and shyly said "No". He brought his face close to mine to where our foreheads were touching. Our lips brushed together. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky sigh.

He was making me nervous too nervous. He turned my head to the side and brought his lips to my ear then let out a deep chuckle making me shiver. "My pretty girl. You're fucking mine. Mines to keep. Mines to have forever. My Luna. My queen." He let out another chuckle before continuing to speak.

God, what is he doing to me? I want him even more. Fuck I feel myself getting wet for this man. Ugh, this is bad. This is wrong on so many levels but I don't care. It's not like we're rushing. We've known each other for over 3 years now. I mean come on.

" Do you understand me India? I know your feelings for me are unbreakable. I know you want me pretty girl. Say it. Say that you want me angel. Say it" Mr.Ricci kissed me behind my ear making me moan in pleasure.

"I want you," I said letting out a shaky moan as he continued to kiss me on my neck. God, it felt so good.

"Good girl."