Chapter 3

Purplish red smoke transitions into Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb fighting egg bois

''Cherri Bomb: Heyyy, thanks for the back up, Angie!''

''Angel Dust: Hahaha!''

''Cherri Bomb: *Fires rocket launcher*''

''Angel Dust: You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages! *puts hands behind his head*

''Cherri Bomb: *launching another cherry bomb* Where've you been, anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit.''

''Angel Dust: *lighting a bomb and handing it to her* Oh, I wish! I've been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' me stay rent-free if I play nice.''

They both cover their heads as the explosion sets off behind them, then grin at each other as they jump into the field.

Angel Dust: *Continues to shoot down egg bois with what seems to be a drum mag M1928 Thompson* Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no "problematic language"... Her words, not mine. *steps on a broken tile, launching an Egg Boi airborne and shoots him from behind as he sighs again* These crazy bitches are no fun! I've been clean for two weeks!''

''Cherri Bomb: *in disbelief, smiling* Ho-ly shit!''

''Angel Dust: *looks at the leftover smudge on his finger* Well, sorta clean. *destroys an incoming Egg Boi* Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder! *gets chained and thrown aside by Sir Pentious*

''Angel Dust: Ohh~ Harder, daddy! *raises left eyebrow*''

''Sir Pentious: *taking it seriously as he gasps* Son?!''

Angel lowers eyebrow as Cherri kicks Sir Pentious to the side.

'' Sir Pentious: *hood flares open* Grr! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle! *adjusts tie*''

''Cherri Bomb: Or the side that ain't dead! *decapitates an Egg Boi*''

''Angel Dust: *stands up and removes the chains restricting him* Speakin' a style, is your hat like, alive or something?''

''Sir Pentious: Oh! Well, that's none of your GOD DAMN BUSSSSINESS! Now, is it?''

''Angel Dust: Hah, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?''

A sign that says "Loser" can be seen in the background pointing at Sir Pentious as an Egg Boi acknowledges the roast.

''Egg Boi: *cups hands* Oooooh! *gets pebble thrown at him by Sir Pentious*''

''Sir Pentious: *enraged* I'm going to blow you to bitssss!''

''Angel Dust: *eyes him up and down* Hm, kinky!''

''Sir Pentious: Oh, not like that! *hood flares open as a sign that says "Pussy" can be seen pointing at him in the background* Pervert! *knocks over an Egg Boi*''

Angel notices an egg boi with a tentacle launcher which causes him to push Cherri to the side out of fear.

Angel gets tangled up in all the tentacles.

''Sir Pentious: Not so cocky now, are we?!''

''Angel Dust: *unamused* Y'know, you really gotta watch what comes outta ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole *limbs gets pulled on as Sir Pentious reveals a drill which jump starts* TIME! *reveals his third pair of arms carrying a gun* And it's obvious ya ain't catchin' on. I mean, it's just *pulls out M1928* sad! *shoots it at Sir Pentious*