Chapter 5

''Alastor: ♫ You have a dream! *twirls Charlie, Jasmine  and dresses them up* You wish to tell! *turns to Vaggie who's now on the floor* And it's just laughable *turns back to Charlie and tosses her mid-air*. But, hey, kid, what the hell? ♫''

Jasmine Look at her dress she is now wearing an it's suit her very well.

The background behind Charlie changes to neon colored lights featuring two apples and a skull

The background behind Charlie changes to neon colored lights featuring two apples and a skull.]

''Alastor:*catches Charlie by the hand as they both tap dance together* 'Cause you're one-of-a-kind! A charming demon belle! *The two slide down the railing of the stairs*♫''

''Alastor: ♫ Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell! *dresses up the rest of the hotel staff* Take it, boys! ♫''

Shadow demons appear from the floorboards and begin playing their instruments as Vaggie tries to talk to Charlie who is having too much fun. Alastor pulls her along with Jasmine in with him and the others as his shadow demons surround them.

''Shadow Demons: Boo!''

''Alastor: ♫ Haha! Inside of every demon is a lost cause! *puts a fedora on Angel's head as he snaps his fingers back at Alastor* But we'll dress 'em up for now, with just a smile! *slaps Vaggie's butt* ♫''

''Shadow Demons: ♫ With a smile! ♫''

while Jasmine was dancing didn't know that Alastor grab her hand an started to dance with her having fun abit and alway give her a flower at the end.

''Alastor: ♫ And we'll chlorinate this cesspool with some old redemption flair! *kicks off skull which Niffty rushes in and cleans off* And show these simpletons some proper class and style! *summons a shadow clone of himself* ♫''

Shadow Demons: ♫ Class and style! ♫

Alastor:*snaps away his shadow* Oh! Here below the ground, *pinches Jasmine cheeks* I'm sure your plan is sound! *holds hands with Jasmine as they both twirl* They'll spend a little time, down at this Hazbin Ho-''

The hotel door explodes, knocking Niffty offscreen as Charlie, Alastor, Jasmine, Angel Dust, and Vaggie look outside to see what going on only saw a Air ship infront of them. Sir Pentious' war ship has made an appearance outside the hotel.

Sir Pentious: Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alastor and Jasmine you look beautiful today.

''Alastor: Do I know you?''

Alastor glare at him cause he was flirting with Jasmione who is not interested in Sir Pentious at all.

''Sir Pentious: *ego deflates* Oh, yes you do! *Hood flares open* And this time, I have the element of- *pulls a lever* SURPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil!''

With a snap of a finger, an otherwordly dimensional portal opens with tentacles and shadow demons emerging from it, destroying Sir Pentious' ship while he is inside. Alastor can then be seen finishing it off as he clenches his fist with a few drops of blood dripping off his hand. Alastor is then shown grinning menacingly in satisfaction for a moment as the others look at him in shock and horror.

''Alastor: *breaking the tension* ...Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now...''

Jasmine was following them themlook at the sign startred to change an think that this would be intereted day today with Alastor helping with the hotel.

Alastor uses his magic for the last time in the episode to change the sign atop the hotel from "Happy Hotel" to "Hazbin Hotel".

Alastor: *sinisterly* ...Stay tuned. Hahaha...!