Chapter 6

After the fiasco at the hotel Jasmine was on the phone talikg to her mother while she is in her room sitting at her desk writting some papers from charlie.

"Siren: So you told me that Alastor is helping the hotel huh?"

"Jasmine: Yes Mom"

"Siren: Alright dear well, Me and your father love you an take care alright"

"Jasmine: Yes mom and i love you both.. bye"

Jasmine hang up her phone and finish her paper for charlie an walk out from her room and head towards the elevator but she wasnt alone Alastor was in there with her before the door close and move to the lobby.

Alastor: Hello my dear! heading to the lobby i see"

"Jasmine: Yes Alastor! I'm just giving these paper to charlie"

As the door open they walk together and Jasmine hand charlie the paper that she ask for today since Alastor is helping.

"CHarlie: Thanks Jasmine"

"Jasmine: Your welcome charlie "

Then she head to the kitchen cleaning the dishes and started to humming  but she didn't know that alastor was listening to her while she is hummng a toon slowly his smile grow abit and think about something  then got idea. Then Slowly walk towards her and tap her shoulder making her jump abit then turn around with a sigh.

"Jasmine: oh it's just you Alastor"

"Alastor: Im sorry my dear for scaring you like that! I was wondering if you would like  to ask do you sing more often"

"Jasmine: well ya i do! It's my hobby here and at home "

Charlie saw this and smirk abit thinking of them getting together cause she think that Jasmine and Alastor are look good together before she head off working. While Jasmine was laughing at Alastor dad's joke

In afternoo Jasmine told Charlie she going to see her family abit and Alastor volunteer to go with her and to meet her family since she is overlord daughter. So they took Jasminbe Limo an heading to her family mansion today to see what is up today and hopfuly everything is alright.