Chapter 4

Soon as the limousine arrives at the hotel as the hotel door opens, revealing a very old and dirty establishment. Everyone walk inside minding there own buisness Jasmine pull out her phone and text her father about what happen today at the 666 new station. Before putting her phone away back into her pocket then look at charlie who is sitting on the crate feeling sad today.

''Vaggie: *throws herself on the couch, facing the wall* Ugh!''

Angel Dust rummages through the fridge leaning by the wall and grabbing a box of Popsies.

''Angel Dust: Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah... *he closes the fridge door as he tries to comfort Charlie but decides to back off*'

"Jasmine : Sigh Charlie How about you go call your mom... Alright sweetie"

"Charlie: Thank Jasmine"

Charlie hop off the creater and head outside throught the door exits of the hotel and tries to contact her mother.

''Charlie: *sighs* Hey, mom. I know I keep calling and you must be busy... Really busy... But, um, the interview didn't go well, *shrinks to her knees* and... I don't know if I'm ever going to make a difference *starts tearing up as she wipes it off her face*. I don't know what I'm doing. I could really use some advice, mom. I... I think dad was right about me... Ahah, oof, eh, anyway... *wipes her face once more* I'll stop talking before this gets long. *stands up* Love you, bye...

Charlie walks back in and leans by the door with Jasmine who is next to her being supporting and slowly sigh in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie and Jasmine. So they look at each other slowly she play her hand on the door knob and she contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway.

An Standing there isThe mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before them.

Alastor: Hel- *gets door slammed in front of him*

Charlie*looks at Jasmine for a brief moment before opening the door again*.

''Alastor: -lo!''

''Charlie: *slams door in front of his face once more* Hey, Vaggie?''

Jasmine was shock that the radio demon is here then follow Charlie who is freaking out right now.

Vaggie: *annoyed* Whaaaat?

''Jasmine: The Radio Demon is at the door!

''Vaggie: *sits up* What?!''

Angel Dust: *takes out the popsicle from his mouth* Uh... who?

Charlie: What should I do?!

''Vaggie: Uh, well- Don't let him in!

Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice once more and opens the door for Alastor.

''Alastor: May I speak now?''

"Jasmine: You may"

Alastor: *reaches hand out* Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! *pulls Charlie towards him then he grab Jasmine hand an kiss her knuckle making her blush* Quite a pleasure! *lets himself in* Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, *plays with his mic staff* sooo many orphans...''