Chapter 4

Master Of Legends (Chapter 4)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon.

In the Kalos Region a thirteen year old girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed, but unfortunately it was almost 9:30 in the morning and a certain girl's mother wasn't going to just let her daughter sleep all day. "Fletchling, please go wake up Serena" she said to a small bird Pokemon.

The little bird Pokemon chirped and flew out the window of the modest house the woman lived in before flying up to an open window on the second floor and landing atop the covered girl before chirping. The girl merely groaned a bit before shifting to a different side making Fletchling fly higher a bit to avoid falling off before landing again. Then Fletchling began pecking the girl rapidly on the side of the head.

"AH" the girl shouted sitting up with an angry look on her face. "Mom, I thought I asked that you please not use Fletchling to wake me up" she shouted downstairs.

"I already yelled for you… twice" her mother replied. "Now get up and have some breakfast; you have Rhyhorn Racing Practice today." The girl just groaned again before falling back on her bed.

SCENE CHANGE

After breakfast the girl was out back facing a lot of Rhyhorn. 'Oh man' she thought with a grimace. She hated Rhyhorn Racing; one, because it was a pain and two, she sucked at it. Yet her mother kept making her practice at it because she was once a Champion Rhyhorn Racer.

The girl sighed before getting on one of the Rhyhorn "Okay Rhyhorn, give me a break today" she begged the Rhyhorn. She started her training and it all started out pretty well, but sadly it ended like it usually did for Serena, the Rhyhorn got too excited and she was knocked off and fell in the mud.

"Ah, I hate Rhyhorn Racing" she whined. Then she noticed one of the Rhyhorn got spooked by her sudden appearance and bucked up. She gave a frightened yell as it looked like the Rhyhorn was about to step on her. Vaguely she could hear her mother screaming her name before the Rhyhorn's feet came down.

But next thing she knew she was safe on the other side of the enclosure. "Oh Serena" her mother cried hugging her tightly. "Are you okay" she asked quickly.

"I-I'm fine" she stammered. "But what saved me?" A loud bark got both women's attention. They turned and saw a large golden Arcanine who gave another bark. Both women stared in awe at the magnificent Arcanine before someone else walked up behind it.

This person was tall, about 5'8 wearing shiny blue shoes with white laces, blue pants with white stripes on the side and a thick blue zippered jacket on with white sleeves and blue cuffs. On his hands were white fingerless gloves with blue cuffs and a blue hat with a white pokeball in the center. A white pokeball also hung from his neck.

"Glad I made it in time" the person said. "Are you alright Ms.?"

"Oh yes I'm fine" Serena replied. "Is this Arcanine yours?"

"Yep" the person said with a smile. "I was passing through when I heard your scream. Looks like I was passing through at the right time."

"Thank you very much young man" Grace, Serena's mother, said gratefully.

"No problem ma'am" the person said also with a smile.

Serena was still staring at the person; he looked really familiar to her. She stood up and finally got a good look at him "Excuse me" she said getting the person's attention. "You look… really familiar, have we met before?"

"Maybe, somewhere else" the person replied. "You look a little familiar too; although last time I was in the Kalos Region was in the forests on the other side of the region."