The Beginning

This is the story about a young, sophisticated man whose occupation is to realize the fantasies of older women. He wasn't always like this, however. His rounded brown eyes, unruly dark curls, and devilish sexy smile made a puddle of every woman who laid eyes on him. Had it not been for his charm and good looks - and the women he enamored in his previous job as a phone salesman - he wouldn't have taken up this wild job.

Flashback

A woman enters the small shop in distress, and disheveled looks through her bag to find her phone and explain her problem.

She starts, "excuse me, I was wondering if you could..." 

Mid-sentence, the middle-aged woman stops to look up at the handsome boy standing behind the counter.

"Yes?' He asks.

"Um, actually I was wondering if you could tell me what was wrong with my phone. I've tried calling my husb- brother multiple times today, but the call keeps dropping. On second thought, I think I wouldn't mind you helping me with [something else]," she whispers the last part and bites her lip at the smiling boy.

Flashback ends

He wasn't a big man; he was tall and somewhat lean, but visibly strong. He was kind, funny, and had a delicious set of plump lips. A handsome gentleman indeed. Not only did he capture the hearts of many women, but he stayed put in the mind of men as well.

Flashback

The boy was checking his phone one evening when he noticed he received a new voicemail message. Curious, he tapped on it to hear something surprising.

"Hey baby, I got your number earlier. Hope I'm the only one, ha. I could hardly contain myself seeing you. Won't you spare me some time. You know what I want..."

It was one of the customers who has asked for his number at work, a guy.

Flashback ends

The young man quit his job back then and now dedicates his time to pleasing the women in need. You see, this man has started a business from a hotline. In an encounter with a lady in his previous job, she convinced him that his sexual skills had potential. She told him her husband hadn't made her feel special since their honeymoon night [8 years ago]. She paid him a great deal of money, and he took the bait. She recommended him to friends and all it took was a call to set up a date and meet at a hotel. Since then, the young man has set up all his encounters at the same grandiose hotel. Such a gentlemen, he figured the women would appreciate the fancy environment.

But this handsome man has an admirer at the hotel. A young woman about his age, perhaps not his type it may appear. She was starstruck from the moment he entered the hotel's glass doors the first time. She is a receptionist, but oh how much would she love for him to see her. To say more than just "Hi, how are you?" "The usual?" "Thank you." She lusts for him like the rest, but she may even love him.

This is the wild tale of crazy sex and perhaps a little more.