Bonus++

It had been a few hours since the boy went to sleep or tried. There he laid in the cream-colored sheets with a beautiful girl by his side. He looked at her face and began to lose himself in his thoughts. Did he feel something special for her? Who knew? All he knew was that he felt different, and he should not have. Removing his arm from under head, he stands up and walks to the large, marbled bathroom. He figures a shower would help him get his head straight, but why not a bath? He starts the water and pours a special product for a calming effect. The boy steps in and moves carefully to find a comfortable position. His arms on each side of the tub fall slightly off the borders but he relaxes deeper in the water. The boy closes his eyes, and his mind wanders to the girl again reminding him of the way she felt inside and their bodies rubbing against each other. This thought sent a certain heat down his body to the area between his legs.

Suddenly, the bathroom door creaks, and the naked girl walks through. Startled, he sits upright and water splashes pooling to the ground. The girl walks towards him and joins in the tub. Across from him, she shyly looks around herself before her eyes land on the boy who is already looking at her. She grabs a body wash product and nervously applies it on her arms. The tension she feels makes her struggle with her actions and she asks the boy to help her. He motions her over, and positions her between his legs and her back to his chest. Without looking at him, she gives him the product and permission to touch her body once again. Smoothly, he starts on her back in circle motions until bubbles formed. He does the same on her arms and abdomen until the only areas left are her chest and legs. Hesitantly, the young man's hand follows up her body and begins to circle around her breasts, making her nipples hardened at his touch. The girl lets out a breath and the boy in daze stopped focusing on washing her and instead continued to grope her breasts. She moans at the pleasure he gives her, and this causes his member to harden. While one hand caressed her nipples, the other traveled to her legs spreading them apart and leading one of them out of the water onto the rim of the tub.

Teasing her entrance, the crazed young woman moves, and water splashes out. The boy laughs a soft laugh at this before whispering into her ear, what do you want me to do? The girl lets out a moan before replying, I want to feel you inside. Yeah? He asks and inserts a finger into her. Like this? He grunts and moves his finger inside of her. The girl gasps and says, more...faster. Obedient, the boy inserts another finger and quickens his pace. Her rocking constantly grazed his length, and he could hardly handle it anymore. Before she can get to her release, the boy pulls his fingers out and turns the girl around to stand up together. The boy steps out and motions her to follow before making her jump and wrap her smooth legs around his waist. Looking at each other, there was no more hiding their desire for each other and so they finally lock lips in a long hard kiss. Mm, I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you. The girl giggles at his comment. Your lips taste as good as I imagined them to be, the girl says. Yeah? The boy walks to the shower and manages to get the water on and just right. Setting her down, they continue losing their breathes to each other in a hot make out. His hands travel all over her body and hers do the same on his. The boy rubs himself against her causing her moans to louden, impossible to conceal with the hard water falling from the shower head.

His hand moves down her waist to her leg and lifts it up to his waist. He adjusts himself between her and inserts his member into her. The girl gasps and the boy grunts throwing his head back at the feeling of him inside. He begins at a slow pace and joins their lips together in another passionate kiss before moving faster. The shower fills with sounds coming from the boy and girl's lips, their bodies, and the wasted water. The boy's back is attacked by the girls' gripping and scratching as a reaction to the pleasure. Her moans drive him to find a faster pace and out of control both reach their release. Although they are both out of breath, they still manage to engage in a hard longing kiss. 

;)