Chapter 1

Another satisfied customer, the young man thought. He almost laughs as he checks the update from his phone on his account balance.

He turns off his phone and gets ready to meet his companion for the night. He heads for the bathroom to set the mood and starts the water in the shower to be warm. Then he plays his favorite CD in the small stereo in his room. He turns up the volume drowning his anxious thoughts about the night and walks to the bathroom to undress himself. He slowly moves his head to the rhythm of the song, and he unbuttons his shirt at the same pace. The shirt hits the ground, and his jeans and boxers follow as well. He steps in the shower and begins his typical ritual for nights like the one ahead. When he's done, he hesitantly stops the water from flowing and opens the shower curtain to grab his towel. He brushes his teeth and moisturizes with a manly scented lotion his good friend gifted him after finding out about his new "job". He laughs at the memory. The young man then busies himself finding something simple but classy to wear. A nice button up and a suit do fine for the boy. He attempts to style his hair but finds it difficult. When he started doing this, he debated on what to do with his locks for the ladies found his messy curls quite attractive. He applies a bit of mousse and looks in the mirror one more time before grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys. The stereo is turned off, lights are out, and he leaves his lonesome apartment again.

Upon his arrival at the hotel, he sees the young receptionist and walks up to greet her.

"Hey."

"Good night, sir, how can I help you?"

"I have a reservation for tonight."

She types in his name and finds the room.

"Yes, it's ready."

"Thank you." He smiles and winks at her.

The young woman's heart did a flip, but he appeared to not have cared less. He returned to the resting area in the lobby and waited for another woman. After five minutes, a middle-aged woman appears in a little black dress covered by a beautiful fur coat. No one could guess these two would be up to less-than appropriate things with these outfits. The pair meets each other; he greets her with a kiss to the hand and she blushes. Together they walk into an elevator and disappear from the receptionist's eyes.

In the room, the females could hardly contain the way they felt in the presence of the young man. The woman walked over to the couch and set her bag down. She took off her coat and walked over to the speaker and played soft slow music. Walking over to the glass table where a variety of alcoholic beverages sat awaiting, she poured two drinks and went towards the boy who was now seated on the couch. He took the glass, and both sipped looking at each other intently. The woman set her drink down and began to dance to the beat of the song. She moved her hips slowly and feeling sexy she started to strip. The boy was surprised to see her get started this way, most women just get to the point. He takes another sip of his glass, and she bends her knees to the floor. She moves her hands slowly over his thighs, rubbing them up and down as she looks at him. He bends forward to leave his glass on the table, and grabs her chin pulling her up to his lap.

The young man didn't allow for kisses on the lip; they could kiss any other part of the body, and he anywhere on theirs. This woman attempted the kiss, but he swiftly moved his head away and gripped her thighs. She let out deep sigh when his hands started traveling up her body. He was driving her crazy and things had barely begun. His stare made her feel wild and sexy; he had that ability. She starts to move slowly on top of him, their intimacies creating friction together. She grabs his hand and puts two fingers into her mouth, sucking on them and swirling her tongue around them. She pulls them out and drags them down her body until they reach the spot where she needs them the most. Moving her lacey garment to the side, she inserts his fingers into her and moves her hips to create pleasure. The boy puts his hand behind her back and brings her close to make out with her neck. The woman moans overwhelmed by the satisfaction and grabs some of his hair. In pain, he bites down on her neck and the woman yelps but continues to play out her fantasy.

The boy removes his hand from the woman, and she lets out a breathy sigh. But the event was hardly over. He stood up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She began to kiss his neck and in heat rushed to remove his coat and unbutton his shirt. He threw her on the bed and removed his belt, then unbuttoned his pants. He slowly crawled on the bed; eyes focused on hers until he was on top of her. She laid completely flat on the bed and moved her hands to his shoulders. In a quick move, she was on top, and he laid below. The woman grinned and continued the kisses from his neck down to his chest and then his waist. She unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Surprised at his size, she gasped and bit her lip. She gently grabbed his member and began slow hand movements up and down. The young man in torture let out a deep sigh but moaned when she let him into her warm mouth.

The great thing about the job was not only that the boy got well paid for his services, but he was returned the pleasure during his sessions. He moved his hand to grab a handful of her hair and move her head to his own pleasure. But before he could get to his release, he pulled her away and moved her under him. And so, another wild night goes. Moans and grunts fill the heated room of the hotel. Unfortunately, someone's heart broke that night on the other side of that door. The receptionist had noticed that the young man left his wallet on the couch of the lobby room a few minutes after he left with the woman to the elevator. The lobby hadn't been too busy, so she took it upon herself to deliver it to the man. When she arrived outside the room, she heard everything that happened. It was then that she realized the kind of occupation the young man had, and the reason behind his constant meetings with older women at the hotel. With a tear in her eye, she returned to the receptionists' desk and asked to leave before telling her coworker to deliver the wallet to the young man before he left. And so, she started home.